TEST6

The new page is out!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Party!

Hey Jammers! I'm having my first AJF party! To celebrate 1,000 views! Here are the details!

Saturday 28th 
Server: DRAA
Room: Captain Melville's Juice Hut
Time: 6:00PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)


Any questions? Post you question in the comments! (If any) 

I will also be giving a free Fox Hat to everyone that comes! 
(If you have membership, I can send it to you. If you do not have membership, I will have to give you the Fox Hat thru trading. I will accept all trades for the Fox Hats! If you do not want the Fox Hat, you do not have to accept it.)

I'd also like to thank the two Jammers who have helped me the most with this blog!


 
DoomDesire and gjr888! 
They are very nice Jammers! Little Rainycloud belongs to DoomDesire, and Grand Futurewolf belongs to  gjr888!
Thanks for the support guys! :D
I'm looking forward to this party! Are you!?

4 comments:

  1. Knight-
    I hope to see you at my next party! I also can't wait for your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be fox hats at the 2013 party

    ReplyDelete

no u