TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another bug? And a special thanks!

Hi hi Jammers~
Today, while logging in to AJ... Everything was loading perfectly! Until something happened...
It started loading Jamaa Township... But look! It started to un-load? o_o
Hm... Now an un-loading bug? It then stopped loading, and I had to refresh the page... D:

And sometime eventually, I will make a post about the "Glitch Level" that I played in Gem Breaker a few times!



But enough about glitches... XD

 But thanks to my good friend DoomDesire... I got a Kitty Hat! :D

















I love being a kitty! :D

Sorry, but still no news round AJ~ ^^'
But when I find something new, I'll let you know!

8 comments:

  1. Lol, unloading. That's a cool glitch! I saw a glitch with someone invisible before. I would love to be in that glitch! Anyways, I really like your blog! Ps..Kitty! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver-
    I was invisible before! It was weird! Thanks!

    And this post was made before these cat hats were back in stores, so that is why I was so joyed. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unloading? I never saw it, but when everything was finished loading, the globe would still be spinning, and even after 30 minutes it wouldn't load!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Game WAS ummm.... THE SCREEN CUT SOME PaRTS IN THE GAME SCREEN TOTAL DISASTER NOW I CANT CHANGE :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. doomsdare sounds like a cool friend. you talk about her all the time!
    -maxmack-

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didnt know you loved cat hats! i love them but i cant have one. i am a nonmember. really love your blog!
    -maxmack-

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you put in ur user instead of "Anonymous"?
    rex16000

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners