TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The daily loading fail!

Every day, around the same time, when I try to log into AJ... It doesn't load! All I get is this screen:
All it says is "Loading Animals"... The screen just stays like that... It never finishes loading, so therefore I can't play. My friends seem to have the same problem! I tried restarting my computer, I tried clearing my cache, I did everything... But no luck! Then, after an hour or two, it lets me on! When I get on, all of the servers are empty! Does anyone have an idea on what's up? They could be just fixing bugs... That is my best guess. Are you having this same problem? D:

15 comments:

  1. this happend to me to!!!!




    -annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. when that happens if you have mozlla firerfox go on that it works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous-
    This happened before I had Firefox... D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! That happened to me to!! Its annoying!!! :<
    -foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  5. >:O omg!!! this happens to me to!! except instead of staying on the "Loading Animals" it goes to "Loading World Map" and stays like that... for a long time...:/ even if i wait an hour, the game wont load... T3T i feel dumb for getting an account but not even able to play the game!!! i really think its the game though.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. happend to me!-psnr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happened to me as well! Right about now it says Loading Room.
    ~Echo1214

    ReplyDelete
  8. a glicth SHEESH they keep on happening!!!

    pianogirl8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happens to me some times,i think its just the type of computer or animaljam is having problems

    ReplyDelete
  10. my screen just goes black loading and it doesn't let me close it it just went on for a full day its still on my screen in the tabs :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. i really like firefox and eneternet explore .....







    pianogirl8 (aka artgirl88 my new user!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This used to happen to me, until I started using Google Chrome. Before this, I had used Internet Explorer, so.... THANK YOU GOOGLE CHROME!!
    I'm also getting a lion gift card today, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That happened to me also

    ~suppergirl28

    ReplyDelete
  14. ugh its so annoying when that happens.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners