TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, May 9, 2011

Glitch Pictures...

Hey Jammers~
As I was playing AJ today, I saw some odd glitches! I was playing a game of Four Gem with my buddy, and noticed that her username wasn't as it was supposed to be... Here is what it looked like:
Hmm... Her username appeared to be "Princess Yellowmountain"... Her real username isn't even close to that! I also had a glitch, when I tried to switch my animals. All my animals appeared as "Princess Orangemountain"... Unfortunately, I had lost the picture I took of it... D:
I even checked, and it isn't possible to have an animal named either of those! Yes, you are allowed to use "Princess" as part of your animal's name, but not "orange", "yellow", or "mountain"... Maybe these were possible names, but were taking out of the game... Hm...

Also, I saw my buddy walking on the sky in my own den!
My friend saw her there too! Odd...

Hmm... AJ has been kinda glitchy lately! D: I hope they fix all of these glitches soon!
Bye bye!

5 comments:

  1. I think I have the picture, want me to send it later?
    That IS weird.
    Oh yeah, you should get a Xat chat for this blog, and allow people to follow. OwO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ballon glicth


    pianogirl8

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh when i was playing four gem that thing happened to me too D:

    -cittenmitten

    P.S. cittenmitten is my user in animal jam O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,wow! I WANT THAT MEMBER THINGS NON MEMBER GLITCH THAT WOULD BE AWSOME......
    oH YEAH buddy me i'm a old player infinity magicwolf runner of LIONCLAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, guys pandaaeron here and i'm looking for legends and i have one and PLEASE trade me for a black and red legend glove PLEASE

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners