TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Party 2!

Well, I'm having another party... This time, on July 9th! It will be at 6:00PM (Eastern Standard Time) and I'll offer any item from any shop to everyone that comes! Just incase you were saving up for something or whatever you want it for~ :3
Since no one wanted the Fox Hats last time... Oh, and I might have to change the date and/or time. But the time I picked should be good... We'll see! Oh, I almost forgot... The server going to be on RAMU.
So, to stop some confusion, I'll put all of the details in a format that is less confusing than just randomly saying the details in a random order... Lol, I confused myself in that sentence... Anyway:
Date: July 9th
Time: 6:00PM EST
Server: RAMU
Room: Mt. Shiveer
Gift for coming: Anything that is in any shop

...

And that's pretty much it... I can't wait for this party~ ^^

KK, cya~

24 comments:

  1. I'll try to come! You don';t need to get me a gift though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone!

    Silverstorm-
    Are you sure? D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! I'm making a blog to! i'll try to be at the party! -GuardianAgent

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blossom Berryflower~
    I'm sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry if I can't come... I live in a different time zone than you... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. MagicalShyrabbit-
    What time zone do you live in? Because I will tell you what time the party will be in your time zone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MagicalShyrabbit-
    Okay, so the party should be at 10:00PM your time. If that is too late for you, I can change the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi blossom

    isn't the 9th of July your birthday?
    anyway I hope I can make it :)
    and sorry if I can't :(

    -yowazup

    ReplyDelete
  9. then....when I come it will be the 10th hehe
    i'll try to come but ur time is 6:00pm est time..wat's time is it in australia?

    -yowazup

    ReplyDelete
  10. p.s i am dumb i don't know time in different countries i only know time whenever i'm in the place hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yowazup-
    I am dumb... D:
    I have to check a Time Zone Converter to tell the time in different time zones...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ blossom
    we r both dumb (but i am dumber (even if that is a word) and no offence for calling u dumb but like i said i am dumber) hehe

    -yowazup

    ReplyDelete
  13. yowazup-
    I guess everyone is dumb in their own ways... I can't tell time, I have very very very VERY bad memory, I often accidentally break things, and I can trip on a flat surface... D:

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ blossom

    OMFG!! u r alike like me! i'm dumb, stupid, and clumsy! hahah! but of course ur not dumb and wat i said but wat u just said described me! :p

    -yowazup

    ReplyDelete
  15. yowazup-
    I also fail at everything.......... D:

    ReplyDelete
  16. yowazup-
    EEEEEEEEP *falls on the ground* Er....Um... I didn't fall, the floor just needed a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yowazup-
    The floor loves getting hugs from me!
    ...
    Or I just fall a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ blossom

    hehe :D funny girl :p

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners