TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pet Page Done... *UPDATE*

Update #1
I have updated the page, detailing how to release your pet. There will be more on the page later!

Update #2
I have updated the page once more, now with every place pets can be purchased. Please let me know if I missed anything on the page!

Original Post: 

I finally finished the page of some of the basics on Pets. It isn't in great detail, and isn't the best guide, but still, if you would like to check it out, click here.

Also, my good friend DoomDesire will also be posting on AJF! She is very nice, and is super fun to be with!

I will update the pet page later, cya!

4 comments:

  1. hey blossem i love you pets. oh and you will find tons of my comments all around this blog.
    -maxmack-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks i will now how to care for my animal jam pet now







    Princess Bunny

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners