TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pet Reminder And New Pages!

Hey jammers! This is just a reminder about pets! Pets will be released in Animal Jam soon! In 3 days! Puppies, kitties, ducks and frogs! There may be even more, too! I can't wait!
~Moving on~

As you can see, on the right side of this blog, there is some new pages! I'm adding more too! There will soon be a page about the upcoming pets. For those of you who are interested...

Oh, and I am having another party soon. I'll post about that soon...

5 comments:

  1. Oh, and by the way, thanks for putting WAJB on one of the pages! I know it was already there, but thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silverstorm-
    WAJB is one of my favorite AJ blogs out there! And thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feelers-
    WAJB stands for Wolfrock12's Animal Jam Blog.
    http://wolfrock12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners