TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, July 1, 2011

Disappearing Animals and Clothes!

Hey jammers! I was playing Animal Jam, and... My koala was invisible!!!
I took some pictures of it:



It was weird! Only my clothes and patterns would show up! Hehe!

And, when my seal dances, her wreath on her neck disappears!
Before dancing:
See? I have the wreath on! But, when I dance:
No wreath! Where did it go? It reappears when I stop dancing, luckily.

Oh, and here is a picture of a really old glitch that I had once!
(click to enlarge)

The map was in an odd place! I couldn't move the map to where it was supposed to be, so I couldn't use the map to get yo Crystal Sands or the Lost Temple of Zios! In the picture, you can also see my wolf's old look... This picture was taken before Fox Hats were back in the stores.
These pictures have been added to the Glitch Pictures page.

12 comments:

  1. Weird...once I was invisible. Completely. No clothes, no eyes. Nothing except my name and shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silverstorm- Same thing happened to me too. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha i lik the glich how do u get a glich i want 1 plz tell me how u get a glich plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! and how u get a gluv rlly i want 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous-
    What do you mean? It depends on what glitch you are talking about. Some glitches happen randomly, and glitches aren't supposed to be in the game... All of the ones in this post were just randomly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous-
    Oh, and you can't buy gloves anymore, so you have to trade for one... D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. could i possibly have your black ninja mask?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool glitch!!! I absolutely L-O-V-E your blog!
    -HpForever

    ReplyDelete
  8. was this during April fools?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My B-day! Yay yay yay it's my birthday!
    I'm getting another 12 months of membership!
    :) :) :) :) :) I'm so happy!
    Party at my den today! It's unlocked
    Everyone come to ilovewolves611937's den!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This happened when I turned around with my bunny. I was like, "I am so embarrased," but after a while my clothing came back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I was in Mt. Shiveer and I saw you when you took the picture of the invisible koala with pink moons!

    -Cesalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. I hate it when that happens! Have you seen the glitch where you can go onto the roof of the Jamaa clothing shop? It's SO weird!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners