TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th and Canada Day! *UPDATE*

Update: cooooolguy's party is over... D: And I missed it! Sorrrrrry!!!!!


Original post:

For those of you who live in Canada, happy [late] Canada Day!!
And for those of you in the USA, happy 4th of July!

There is a party in Animal Jam today, hosted by cooooolguy! Heehee, just a reminder! Also, there is a new page on AJF! It isn't too important, but it took like 5 hours altogether...
Happy Jammin'!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day!
    Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy 4th of July and Canada Day! Mayksufi, I think I saw you before you made a blog before, maybe last year. And I saw you again about last week. I just found out you made a blog on July 2nd! I like your blog a lot! And, I might go to the party, I made parties before.
    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silverstorm-
    Happy Canada and Independence day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GreenFun-
    Hi! Sorry I didn't accept your friend request yer... ^^' I will soon though! I think I have seen you before too. Happy Canada and Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners