TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, July 8, 2011

I Might Miss the Party! D:

Tomorrow, is my Party! But unfortunately, I am going away tomorrow, so I will most likely miss the party... Sorry I have missed every party this month... It has been a few months since I had my last party, so I wanted to make this one special, but I have to reschedule it again... So, here are the NEW details:

Date: Sunday the 10th
Time: 6:00 PM EST
Server: Draa
Room: Canyons Pathway
Notes: We will be moving around. This is my birthday party, but you DO NOT have to give me gifts. You can only if you want to.


Okay, so if I miss this party, I guess I will just have no party... Well bye!

6 comments:

  1. I hope I dont forget this one. Happy Early Birthday for now!

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  2. GreenFun-
    I better not miss this one... I miss almost EVERY party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bouncing BerrybuddyJuly 10, 2011 at 6:44 AM

    Ahhhh! I toatly forgot to come ahhhh! IM SO ANNOYED! So so so sorry! Anyway late happy birthday, hope you day was filled with funn and laughter!

    B.B.B

    ReplyDelete
  4. what if draa isint open??? then what server???



    -annika

    ReplyDelete
  5. BBB-
    I rescheduled the party! The party is still coming up! I will make a post when the party starts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annika-
    In that case, go to Ramu. When the party starts, there will be a post which I will update as we have the party!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners