TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, July 4, 2011

New Look [help needed!]

[This poll is now closed.]

Hiya! Since I traded my wolf, Empress Snowymoon's old head item, I have been trying to decide for a new head item for her. I have come down to 7 head items that I am not sure which to pick! So, will you help me? First, I will show pictures of the 7 hats, and you just post a comment saying which one(s) you like the best!

1.) Turkey Hat
[5 votes]













2.) Jester Hat
[2 votes]













3.) Feather Headdress
[10 votes]













4.) Heart Glasses














5.) Cat Hat
[3 votes]













6.) Bunny Hat
[2 votes]













7.) Rhino Helmet














8.) No hat
[1 vote]













So, which do you like the best? You can pick as many as you want!
~Thanks!~

20 comments:

  1. Hey there Mayksufi, I think you should either pick 1, 2, or 3. Those are my suggestions.

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 3 is my favorite, May. Number 2 is nice, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, number 3 is AWESOME, Mayskufi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous-
    Thanks! So far number 3 is winning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MagicalShyrabbit-
    Thanks! Also, you might want to check put the Buddy of the Week page! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like number 1 and number 5!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like 6 3 and 5!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous-
    Thanks! I have added you votes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are awesome! Add my votes to 1, 3, 5, and 6!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the feathers hehe so i pick 3

    -yowazup

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are we allowed to vote twice? If we are then 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, and 3!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe I love 3!

    ReplyDelete
  12. empressdaisybelleJuly 5, 2011 at 11:06 AM

    I like the feathers..

    ReplyDelete
  13. empressdaisybelleJuly 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM

    Wish I had my picture up there.. I am quite cute for a butterfly seal...

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like number 8 and 1!



    annika/awolberg

    ReplyDelete