TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Stuff! (most of it is rereleased stuff) :D

More stuff is out! Now, the bad news, the Coral Canyons shop is no longer here anymore... :(

In Jam Mart Clothing:
 The return if the beta item, Cool Hair! And Spiked Hair too!

In Jam Mart Furniture...

 Cool new futuristic furniture! And also the return of Wood FLooring and Dust Striped Walls!

In the Mystery Emporium...
A new Gem Ball Machine! I hope they make a Fruit Slinger Machine! :D

In the Flag Shop...
6 more flags!

Also, the butterfly pet is out! I will update the pet page soon!

And... My prediction was right! The pet thingy in Crystal Sands is a pet wash!!
Hehe, there is Mirrorsky getting a bath!

The next Monthly Thank You gift from AJ HQ is coming! Here is a sneak peek:
To me, this looks like some kind of plushie machine! What is your idea on what it could be?

And there are tons and TONS of new plushies in the claw!
New colors for plushies, accessories, and rhinos! So cool!

To read the entire new newspaper, click here.
The pet page has been updated with information on butterflies here.
The clearance archive and colors pages have also been updated.

20 comments:

  1. frist comment

    -jamesk2477

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way ive been waiting all day

    -jamesk2477

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! mirrorsky is the cutest pet ever! i luv the new stuff hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i didnt mean that in a bad way

    -jamesk2477

    ReplyDelete
  5. now you can have up to 8 pets i think that means there will be 8 different pets sonn

    -jamesk2477

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! i think that your blog is awesome! my username is xxBananaxx can u plz add me on animal jam?
    thanks!
    -xxBananaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the new gift could be a "Plushie Machine". Not sure though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is a plushie machine. It looks like it....But not exactly positive about it.....
    -meowmeow0

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right, I think it IS a claw machine/plushie machine! I didn't take a good look at it, I just wrote down the first thing I thought of when I saw it.. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME!!! I LOVE all the new stuff!
    -HpForever

    ReplyDelete
  11. xxBananaxx-
    Sure! But you will have to add one of my other accounts, because my buddy list is full~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesomeness has arrived, I like the the return of old stuff and new ones too!

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please any one give me a reindeer mask please and i got everyone of thode item's exept gem ball machine. My user in aj if you don't know is bigcatsfoever!

    bigcatsfoever
    p.s. may you the best person who has an aj blog in the world and viva candy is the seccond I wish she updated her blog :( She quit it D:

    ReplyDelete
  14. My buddy, Bigcats, I first found out about VivaCandy's blog about one week after she quit. Yeah, I like Mayksufi's blog better though!

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  15. ™ © ¢ ®

    -jamesk2477

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gloves need to come back!!!! My friend said that gloves come back in the next jamma normal! D:Awsome:) :D but she said they might come back which means it might not. bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  17. gloves r coming back in october i think cuz thats when they first came out!
    so bigcatsfoever thats when i think they r coming!
    -jambotsrule

    ReplyDelete
  18. I heard somewhere that gloves are coming back in either October or September. Of course, that is what they said about every month... :O

    ReplyDelete
  19. :*( waaaa i am not alod to go on aj to see all of this new things! -wubbzy17 (i KNOW its a lame username!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners