TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stuff!

A few little random stuff today! Heehee

First, if you are not a member, you may have gotten this message:
If you can't read it, here is what it says:
"Why Join The Club?
-Members support Animal Jam and the work of National Geographic, including efforts to protect big cats worldwide!


-Members get exclusive FREE gifts every month. Become a member in July and get a cool new accessory!


-Members can find and collect pets, wear all the clothes and accessories in Jamaa, decorate the coolest dens, use animated emotes, and so much more to come!"


Hm... So, it looks like the new pet coming will also be for members only... D:
And I womder what the "much more to come" is! :D

Also, my den was on Epic Dens:
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

And, I have a new look for the summer:
Hehe, I will now wear these Bat glasses! I don't know how long I will be wearing them, but I think these glasses are way more Summery than my Arctic Hood!

And... Sorry I didn't accept all of your buddy requests! My buddy list is very full...
But, if you really want to be my buddy, please send a buddy request to one of my other accounts!
Send your buddy requests to MayksufiStorage4 please! That way, I can accept your request!
Thanks!

22 comments:

  1. Hehe, I haven't seen that message, yet, I AM a member! Anyways, Nice summery look and congratz your den was EPIC! Mine was once on Epic Dens. I think that was the only time...? Lolz, Nice!


    ~NekoKitty~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv ur den! I sent you a buddy request to Mayksufi, but then I read this post and sent one to Mayksufistorage4.

    P.S. thx for commenting on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on getting to the epic dens! I got the JamAGram today. And also, nice summer look.

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice summer look and i got the jamma ram too!also...you should buy membership...they need the money because if they dont get enough money AJ might go down!i even heard a rumor it IS going down!!so try and get a membership because it really helps AJ HQ!and may,how do you put a chatbox on a separate page?i can do it on the side and stuff but i dunno how to put it on a page!thx in advance!
    -cooooolguy

    ReplyDelete
  5. cat709-
    Thanks! I like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NekoKitty-
    I was actually up there a few times, but I only took a picture of this one time... XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. cooooolguy-
    Yeah, I heard that AJ might be shutting down... D:
    And about the chat box... I have NO idea HOW I even got it on the blog! I've been trying to get it on my blog since I made this blog! For some reason, the HTML code wasn't working or something... I think you just make a new page, and add the HTML code to it, but I don't remember... Sorry! D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Medieval sunnygemJuly 12, 2011 at 4:52 PM

    Awwww...I was So happy there was finally going to be a nonmember pet but i guess not...:( Even Webkinz gives even MORE freedom then AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Medieval sunnygem-
    Me too... There should at least be one nonmember pets... D:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a member, but I still think there should be a nonmember pet! Maybe that new butterfly will be nonmember! Who knows?.......Surprises happen in Aj! And, I did not hear that Aj might be shutting down! That's sad! I love Aj! D:


    ~NekoKitty~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Major SunnybunnyJuly 12, 2011 at 5:08 PM

    lol i was wondering can u answer my question?
    can i sell my glove for a lot of money? my friend needs 500 gems.

    ReplyDelete
  12. NekoKitty-
    Me too! I'm a member, but I think nonmembers deserve to have pets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Major Sunnybunny-
    Gloves don't sell for a whole lot of gems... D: You get like 43 gems I think if you sell a Glove.

    ReplyDelete
  14. no major sunnybunny! do not sell ur glov! those are rares! ill give you stuff to trade for it is it a nonmember glov.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Princess Fancy GirlJuly 13, 2011 at 12:52 PM

    Party in my den on animal jam my username is sintija22 4 a clock in the afternoon this saturday july 16 onluy wolves 10 people are all ready coming please come

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw Biebergirl1117 on the EPIC den list! She scammed my first glove! D: I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Keep up the great work on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Silver-
    Aww! Sorry you were scammed! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How did you get the non member picture? Oh wait nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh and sorry for being off topic, but how can you have 11 pages when it says only 10?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Feelers-
    Well, there is a glitch that allows you to have more pages!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners