TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Contest! (over)

This contest is now over. And the winners... ilovepluto and xxBananaxx!
The answer was... A turtle!


Original post:

Hi! I'd just like to say that the hurricane has passed me, and we are okay! The party will be next Saturday. Sorry I had to cancel it, but i didn't have a choice! I didn't want to have a party and not show up... Sorry I missed the contest too. So I will throw in something extra this week! This week's prizes are...
One prize from AJF Prizes, and any item from any shop! It can be in any color you like. This week's contest isn't a Find It contest. It is an animal riddle! So here it is:


I have four legs and a tail. I have no teeth. I can swim and dive under water. I carry my house around with me. Who am I?


All you have to do to answer, is post a comment with your answer! The first two Jammers to get the answer correct, wins the prizes!


Good luck! And don't forget, new stuff and the monthly gift are coming soon.

22 comments:

  1. It is a seal!

    -bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a turtle
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Sea Turtle..? -ollie42

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a platypus, really not sure though, but it seems like it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea, and great! I'm glad the hurricane was just rain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a turtle!
    xxBananaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. TURTLE!my username is tiggytiger555.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a turtle, and also may, the extra prize is exactly what i thought it shouldve been.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Sea Turtle..? P.S. I love your blog! -ollie42

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ps I'm ocarini on aj I hope I win

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has to be a turtle...
    Green sea turtle?
    Leatherback?
    Lol. I'm so weird sometimes:P

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay i won
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  13. wait what do you meen by any shop may
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  14. By any shop, I mean shops like Jam Mart Furniture, Jam mart Clothing, Animal Museum, and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. m,ay can i still trade you for colored clothes

    -jamesk2477

    ReplyDelete
  16. mabe a fish?


    annika

    ReplyDelete
  17. ok thanks for tellin me
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is a turtle! :) I didn't get it first but it was still fun trying to get the answer.
    -Octopus737

    ReplyDelete
  19. Its totally a turtle I'm gun a go ziplinen at the zoo!!!!!!wish me luck:) mink3395:):D

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners