TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gem Tips

Hello! Here is a small guide on how to earn gems fast! There are many ways of earning gems, but this is the method that I use to earn my gems!

First, you need to start a game of Fruit Slinger. Fruit Slinger is a game, located in the Appondale! Make sure you are playing by yourself, because this does not work in Multiplayer mode!

Now, if you didn't already, you have to beat all of the levels of Fruit Slinger, up to at least World 4 level 4. I can make a guide on how to beat every level of Fruit Slinger if you want, but it will take some time...
Anyway, play on level 4-4!






The fruit you start with in this level, are as shows:

You want to use the least amount of fruits as possible! You can beat this level with only one starfruit. Now here is what you have to do:

You want to sling a starfruit where the arrow is showing in this picture:
It may take some practice to sling it at the right spot... But if you do hit it in the right spot, the level is completed! And you should earn about... 60 gems!

You can beat this level in about 10 seconds! Once it tells you how many gems you have earned, click on the "Menu" button:
And just keep doing this over and over! You will get tons of gems! You get about 60 gems every 10 seconds, so if you play for a minute, you get 600 gems! 

Is this helpful? Do you know an even FASTER why of getting gems? :D

Oh, and remember, new stuff comes out tomorrow or Friday!

22 comments:

  1. I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ON AJ EVERY DAY AND THEN YOU GET GEMS FOR LOGGING ON!!!!!!!!! -wubbzy17

    ReplyDelete
  2. (oh and first comment above) -wubbzy17

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh heh heh i am very wiered........ -wubbzy17

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW I KNOW TOO!!! You can play one round of Temple of Trivia, then you after you hear SHING!( Which is when you get your gems) before the next round start leave game then quickly try to go on, then you will have the same questions ( sometimes ). You'll keep the getting right answers. ( Now I dont know if it works anymore though ).

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this still works i got a thousand gems for this.

      Delete
  5. I can't beat the boss for world 2... (hehe it sounds like I'm talking about a mario game)
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished trying out this tip. I FINALLY beat level 2-2. It is so cool how the one phantom goes off the screen when you do this.
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  7. May you can keep the reindeer mask it is ok i can wait till december you can keep it. :)

    -Your friend bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really keep the mask you can keep it i just hope i get membership in december oh well i can wait hope you like your reindeer maksk and now you can look like a Roudolph the red nose reindeer yay! now all you need is santa hmm and other reindeer (people with curly antlers like snowyclaw) :)

    -your friend bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know EXACTLY how to kill all of them on the first try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Copo2
    Put Dragonfruits up, not outwards for the top. If you have any acai berries left from killing the other four (do that outwards!), use those as well. It took me until today to get that one done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got scammed by my angel helmet and he said he would give me a reindeer mask..
    I h8 scammers i am qutting aj unless i get a reindeer mask or a mech angel helmet non of them pink i dont like pink

    -bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I don't know a faster way, but there is that one cheat for Pest Control. You know what it is. And there are a few more related Fruit Slinger ones that I know after passing that level. Also, I finally killed every single phantom in every single fort on Fruit Slinger >:D!!!! In other words, I finished every level, just not a star on each one (although the last boss has one...).

    ReplyDelete
  13. bigcatsfoever-
    Sorry to hear that! Lucky for you, I have tons of angel helmets! And sorry about my reindeer mask, it is a long story and it means a lot to me... D:

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cheat for pest control?
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  15. i usually just play the last level over and over, once i had a chance to do it in 2 shots, but i blew it. D: but also i would get 2,000 gems a day by count(once i got about 5,000, picture if it was gems x2)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok May if you can go on now that would be perfect and I dont think the person who did not like your blog will not post anymore comments.

    -bigcatsfoever
    P.s. Well any time of the day but right now would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mayksufi is the glitch bunny! Yay!

    -bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! I'm playing fruit slinger and im getting like over 2000 gems from this tip! Thanks, Mayksufi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, and can I tell my blog fans about this tip, if you let me, don't worry, I'll give you credit! XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sounds pretty good! But I can't beat the boss for level 2 D: But I play Phantom's Treasure instead. If you play it a lot, you know where everything is. So I can beat a level in about 15 seconds the get like about 60-80 gems every time.
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners