TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feelers!

Hello! 
There hasn't been anything else new besides the new servers, so today I will post about the Jammer Feelers and her blog Fauna Toughclaw's Animal Jam Blog!

This awesome Jammer has an awesome blog! It has riddles, games, secrets, and everything!
To go to her blog, click here!


Also, I will be posting tons of glitch pictures on Thursday! Here is a sneak peek:

10 comments:

  1. OMG THATS MEEE!

    THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH MAYKSUFIICANHARDLYBREATHE

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Feelers:
    Hold on there cowgirl! *helps revive better*

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you do a favor May? And ask if Magical Shyrabbit or so could put Anonymous on her comment thingy cause I saw her post once about people not commenting or something like that and I wanted to comment then realized there was no Anonymous button.

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dont have Anonymous on your Extras Blog, oh well anyways, I went to the Nyancat thingy and I got 282 something seconds.

    -GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  5. GreenFun-
    Oh, I knew I forgot something! Okay, I will add the Anonymous button and ask Magical to do so too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Both Of Your Blogs Are......AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    -Moo Moo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. there is new stuff today!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -jambotsrule

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not to miss The Big Update and I am still at dc and my brother had that glitch his name on aj is pool54321 I have another account but it is not member. bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners