TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, August 8, 2011

HpforEver, ollie42, and Buddy of the Week Update!

Hello! If you didn't know, Snowyclaw fixed my trading and logging in glitches!

Wolfrock12 said that the next two animals coming out in Jamaa are...
Zebra
Lion


Grand Futurewolf said that a new animal comes in two weeks! Also that there will be TONS AND TONS of new stuff!

Anyway, HpforEver did something really nice! HpforEver traded me a Founders' Hat for my Reindeer Mask!




Note to HpforEver:
If you want to trade back for any reason, just ask me!




Then, ollie42 traded me these antlers:


Thanks you guys! :D These are items I always wanted!


And finally, I am going to make some changes to the Buddy of the Week.
Not only will there just be one buddy of the week, but there will be three buddies! 
Another thing, now you don't have to be my buddy to be a Buddy of the Week!
My buddy list is always full, and I don't think it is fair that I can never make you Buddy of the Week... So you don't have to be my buddy now!


Sorry that there has been nothing new in Animal Jam lately...

27 comments:

  1. this is my firs vommentt on ur blog hi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got banned forever in animal jam waa!!!!! :( I miss my account.

    -bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting me in your blog!
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA you put vommentt! Also I emailed them and they told me its taking a long time cause they are preparing tons of new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bigcatsfoever-
    You should email AJ or ask your parents to! I could email them for you if you like. But sorry you were banned! D:

    HpforEver-
    Welcome!

    Feelers-
    I have heard! There must be TONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNS of new stuff, since they were this late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Blossom

    I KNOW I CAN'T WAIT I LOVE YOU BLOSSOM

    Sorry Over excited

    @Big cats forever

    How come you were banned? Were you mean? Did you say bad words?

    Oh and I got a warning from animal jam once but it was just a warning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey people. I'm going to start making puzzles in my comments.
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg mayksufi!!
    u look so cool and cuter with the yellow founder's hat! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. R
    A
    N
    D
    O
    M
    N
    E
    S
    S
    But I like waffles!
    And I agree with Yowazup!

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  10. A ZEBRA?! My dream is now gone... I want ponies! A zebra will never be the same... This is JUST what I wanted-- NOT! Oh well... I WANT A PONY :'(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Speaking of
    R
    A
    N
    D
    O
    M
    N
    E
    S
    S,
    that's the name of my game show on aj!
    -coopo2
    P.S. I like waffles too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope some of the new stuff is for nonmembers! Maybe they'll follow up on the "futuristic theme....

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey um animaljam e-mailed me again...
    they said that new stuff was coming REAL SOON! i wonder what that means.... weird... anyways! they said that they are making the update EXTRA WILD! so thats that! peace grand is out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Grand Futurewolf

    They said that to me too!

    @ Mayksufi

    How do they know what stuff comes out and when?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Feelers-
    I don't know exactly! I just know somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  16. May please email aj I did nothing no bad words no being mean or anything like that o wanna see the new stuff and I am on my road trip right now right now from this comment I am at Washington D.C. the capital of the USA bigcatsfoever posted this comment I am on my dads I phone bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bigcatsfoever, i saw u in jamaa rex16000

      Delete
  17. awwww yay julia! im hp4evr and my friend ive known forever hpforever got on the blog yay!

    hp4evr

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!
    I just wanna tell Hp4evr not to use my REAL name.
    Byez!
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners