TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Silent Glitch NOT Fixed!

Remember the post I made called "Silent Glitch"? Well that night, the AJ HQ put out a "Short Update"... And it was thought that they fixed this... But, they didn't fix it yet!


I still can't chat with my buddies! The only thing that I can see is what I say, and emoticons... But that is it... It is almost like everyone is on my ignore list...


So, sorry if it seems like I am ignoring you! But this is the reason why I might not respond to you on AJ... Is this still happening to you? Maybe it is just my computer...

13 comments:

  1. Rlly? IT was fixed for me.. =\

    first comment =3

    - foxlen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That must be terrible! Well, I hope it gets fixed soon.
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope its fixed, no its not happened to me.

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the same for me... Weird...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry. It must be terrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. it hasnt happened to me, but sometimes i cant hear my friends, and sometimes im right next to them and they cant see me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no!! Horrible!

    bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  8. So So sorry! (i know how stuff can be a bug!)


    pianogirl8

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mayksufi, we fixed the chat bug that made is so some Jammers couldn't hear what others were saying. Thanks for your help in pointing out the bug to us!

    See you in Jamaa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its happend to me but it stopped it works fine now

    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today I got on AJ and when I went somewhere I didnt show up!And I couldn't move!I don't know why there are so many glitches on Animaljam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this happened to me once... it was annoying.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners