TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weird Trading Glitch!

I was putting items in my storage account, when I discovered a weird glitch:


What in the world is that pink thing?
It says I got a Blue Rug, an invisible item, an invisible item that thinks it is already in your den, and a pink... Think?

If I put my mouse over these items, they would say random numbers... The rug sais 129 and the pink thing said 71...

The two invisible items were just the number zero...

Hmm... So I check out my clothing inventory on my storage account, and the pink thing was there:
Of course, I had to try it on and see what happened! And, well, look:


This pink thing turned my eyes raspberry pink! What the...?


The item doesn't show up on your animal when you click the 'X' in the corner of the 'Dress you animal' menu... Odd...
So, I tried to recycle this glitched eye mask, and...

Recycle it for 0 gems? I click OK, and... I still had it! 

If you try to send this thing to someone, they will not get the Jam-A-Gram, and you will lose the item. It will also automatically disappear from your inventory after a while... You can't trade this item either.

Then I went to my den to see what those invisible items were...
And one appeared as a non-member Princess Chest:
If I tried to put one of these things in my den, it didn't show up!


Hmm...


Well, here are my predictions on the pink eye mask thing:
I think this is a test item (Also knows as a 'dummy' item) that AJ HQ is using to bring 'Face Items' to Jamaa! For example, Bat Glasses would be Face Items, but Arctic Hoods are head items! So you can wear them both at once! My other prediction, is that you will soon be able to purchase Make Up for your animals!

Now, here is how to do this glitch:

1. You will need 2 accounts (Or a friend)

2. Tell your friend to put an item they don't want on their trade list. (Or put something on your other account's list)

3. Now, offer 4 den items for their unwanted item, and make sure they accept.

4. Your friend or other account should get this:
(The first will be one of the items that you offered)

Now they have the glitch items!
If YOU want the glitch items, tell your friend or make your other account do these steps!


Warning: You may lose all of the items that you used to do this glitch. Make sure you don't trade any of your favorite items, because you may not get them back!

52 comments:

  1. that is so cool i thought it waz a eye at 1st when i saw it

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just WEIRD! @___@
    I had a weird tradin glitch, too! I'll trade, say a plsuhie, for another one and it'll say "Your inventory is full" (even tho it aint) and it will gove me the plush! BUT I will still have the plsuh but they will have it too! So basically all my plushes are endless @____@
    its rlly weird! I dont liek it tho. Makes me feel like a scammer =(

    Im not, but this glitch is liek gettin 2 for 1! which is basically a rip-off! Oh wellz. Free plushes...whatcha gonna do? They mgiht fix it!



    - foxlen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh! I want that Glitch! It'd be awesome for mah Forest Den! I liek it!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! yeah im guessing that too............aj must have made a mistake!
    -jambotsrule

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tried this but it didnt work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mayksufi! You did your blog really early! Lol. I am the first to leave a comment! Yay! Thanks for posting about the glitch. Its so cool and I really want to do it now. Lol. Do you think it only works on monkeys? Probably not. I am doing the glitch. Thanks again! Oh, and P.S.
    What time did you do the glitch?
    Nice blog page May! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and also, the pink raspberry thing looks weird and I thought it was a den item. Lol. You typed a lot! Lol. Awesome! Great blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats just WEIRD!!!!!!!!!its porbably not anything with the updates cuz they passed...maybe there having some sort of trouble.it could be your computer/laptop,because many times there was ALOT more glitches with my dads computer,and on mine it worked fine.just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had first comment but it was put after some comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I didnt have first comment somebody did their comment earlier and it wasnt their when I left my comment because theirs needed to be approved still. Woops. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So somebody did theirs earlier and first but I didnt see it because it wasnt approved when I was leaving my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww. They fixed it? Darn. I really wanted to do it. :( Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too bad that they already fixed it... I didnt get to even try!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice and cool glitch tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yeah i tried it.....
    -jambotsrule

    ReplyDelete
  16. It IS really weird...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why did they HAVE to fix it???

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh YEAH!!!! This seems so cool! I already have 5 users, but I never use the fifth. XD My users are coopo1, coopo2 (my normal account), coopo3, coopo4 (and with that one my den is the Jamaa Zoo which you can visit anytime), and of course, coopo5 (which I talked about earlier). Wait a minute. You people above are saying that they fixed it? Awww.
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here is a question. What room has bugs, tables, and pillows? You can play the claw in this room. I wonder who will get the right answer first?
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Conservation museum

      Delete
  20. That happened to me too!
    I thought it was an item from beta testing

    ReplyDelete
  21. POOP! I really wanted to try that out!

    Oh well. I'm not a make-up girl, but I hope it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  22. um... i dont think that animals are gonna have makeup.... that is just weird....... um i think it is just gonna be face items....

    ReplyDelete
  23. Before I saw the picture of the raspberry eye, I thought the item was an eyepatch.
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  24. SOOOOOOOOO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!! i really wana do that but they fixed it!


    annika

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got the same glitch few days ago and I lost two items...

    - GreenFun

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am not banned anymore yay! And funbor1 sorry this is late but remember I got banned for no reason!! So congrats your a member awesome!! And your bunny looks like mine you remember my bunnys look nice!! Lots of peopled copied it they got it from me!! bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  27. D: No more epic. Dens but but nvm. Bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tried the glitch but it didn't work! But it is OK since i know a lot of glitches!

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey thats the secret color maybe their selling them somewere

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey :(
    meh rare is gone just by doing that and i didn't give my friend that

    ReplyDelete
  31. You need to read the entire post. It said not to use your favorite or rare items using this glitch, because you will most likely lose them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i agree i would be sad if that happend :(

      Delete
    2. that eye thing IS weird it looks weird but it is kinda cool p.s i keep saying wired my cousin got me hooked to that lol

      Delete
  32. umm, WHAT FOR EYE THING??????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHE SAID U CANNOT TRADE IT LOL!

      Delete
  33. Cool! I am A HUGE FAN! I have a Blog too! Check it out please!

    ReplyDelete
  34. it didnt work (wolfgirl022)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hey! I got that thing to a long long time ago :) I tried it again and it sadly didnt work but it was cool while it lasted :)

    -cassiusclay2

    ReplyDelete
  36. 0.0 What did Magical Shyrabbit say?

    ReplyDelete
  37. You can also do this glitch by simply dressing your animal, but idk how..... sorry about that ;)
    - cutecritter4

    ReplyDelete
  38. I tried to do the glitch, but it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got patched like an hour after this post which was almost 4 years ago

      Delete
  39. I had a weird trading glitch too: Lets say I offered a cool banner for a fish bowl. It would accept the trade and youd think id get the fish bowl, right? WRONG. I would get a random item like a jumbo plushie, and I got the original item I wanted to trade for duplicated. The item I got from the trade would be tured into a glitched item called 3309, wich was like a coffee mug or cup or something that was raspberry. It came with white coffee or hot cocoa. IDK. Due to that I cannot trade anymore! Please somebody tell m whats going on!!!!!!!!!!
    - Pandybewwr aj

    ReplyDelete
  40. I had that item a while ago. Aj SAYS they only fix harmful glitches, but the truth is they fix them all.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners