TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lots o' Glitches!


I have found some more clothing glitches. Most of them are with the panda. The first glitch, is a glitch with a Beard.
Wearing a Beard on a panda, makes the tip of it turn a different color. It seems a lot of items on pandas make them change colors! Here is what the black Beard is supposed to look like:
(Although this may not be a glitch. But it doesn't do this on any other animal...)


The next glitch is when you wear Spartan Armor on a panda:


The shoulder blades change colors! Weird... They are supposed to be white:


The next glitch is also for pandas. It happens when you wear a Wreath Necklace:


The wreath goes through the panda! 

This next glitch is for bunnies. If you wear earmuffs and have your back face the screen...

They seem to overlap everything else! 


This next one isn't exactly a glitch, but if you Play with a seal with a glove and wreath on, the glove will go through the wreath:

And the last one, is when you Play with a bunny with a glove on:

The glove seems to float above the paw! 




Remember, the party is tomorrow!

14 comments:

  1. some1 hacked my wreath and beard and my elf cuffs and my freedom blanket but didnt take my other rares im so upset now my pass is hard to crack but how did this happen now i cant try any of the glitches 8C
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  2. that beard looks funny

    -nobbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have another glitch! Meet me on AJ sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lot's o glitches! I'm going to try out them! (If I can get the items! :P)
    -Octopus737

    ReplyDelete
  5. may the royal cape glitch works on monkeys to
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weird, I'll have to try some! Haha. xD



    -Neko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo ilovepluto i sent ya my freedom cape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thx i love the freedom cape
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  9. To bad I wasn't there... :(
    -OwlEye101 / Phantom Of Mira (:D)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg thx may")


    hp4evr

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think the royal cape heart cape glitch works anymore

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah, I'll try them! Thanks May!
    ~meowmeow0

    ReplyDelete
  13. my aj name is maxmack friend me please.i am so boerd i want glitches and a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. my name on aj is maxmack please friend me! i like glitches and none that i use work!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners