TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New Animal or Pet Coming Soon!

Have you checked out AJ's calendar lately? Here is how:
Go to Jamaa Township, and click on this:

Now find this botton and click on it:

Notice that it says OCEANS OCEANS OCEANS!

Now look at the 30's message:

Hmm! (Special thanks to Snowyclaw for finding this message.) But before when it said "Oceans Oceans Oceans!" and "all the ocean excitement", may be a clue that the pet/animal will be an ocean animal.

The new stuff, along with the new animal and/or pet should come on either Thursday or Friday. I'm hoping the new stuff is for Halloween!

Anyway, speaking of oceans, please check out a game that my friend gjr888 made - Water AdventureClick here!

The game isn't quite done yet, but it's fun!

10 comments:

  1. I've been planning for a while that when Halloween celebrations begin, my wolf will be dressed as a mosquito!
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayksufi... the game doesnt even work yet... srry. it doesnt do anything when i try to play it, and i even looked at the instructions.
    xxBananaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you mayksufi!!! you will get FREE membership when the game is multiplayer! :D thank you! oh and when the game is multiplayer make sure to see a turtle with a blue baseball cap on.... that is me! if you find me i will give you a rare item on water adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its an octopus and a seaturtle. it shows on the title screen. the pet is a seahorse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey may. I don't have a choice but I have to quit. My dad says I have to just cuz I didn't bow down and kiss his feet. I really don't want to though =******( he even cancled my membership right infront of me. Good bye may ill miss you and marty. Thanks for being my friend and I hope you have a better life then me

    ReplyDelete
  6. cowsandlightbulbs has a white/purple wreath and a orange mummy mask and I might quit but I am mostly on the not quitting side

    ReplyDelete
  7. eye-
    ...WHAT!? NUUUUUUU!!! Are you still allowed to play? (T^T)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HALLOWEEN IS HERE AND BATS ARE PETS AND PHANTOM HATS ARE BACK 8D
    ILOVEPLUTO AND ILOVEPLUTOBFF

    ReplyDelete
  9. NEW STUFF!!!!


    PIANOGIRL8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Recycle to save the world-greengalOctober 7, 2011 at 10:14 AM

    I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET A RARE BAT FOR SURE-I USED 5,000 GEMS ON TRYING TO GET A RARE BAT(recycle to save the world) (and don't leave the water running)

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners