TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, September 2, 2011

Party Tomorrow and AJF Update

This is just a reminder for the party I am having soon! Here are the details of the party:

Server: Kama
Room: Crystal Sands
Time: 4:00PM EST
Date: Saturday, September 3rd

*Notes*
• We will be moving to different rooms, dens, and lands.
• The party will start by the pet wash in Crystal Sands.

Also, when the party starts, I will make a special post. The post will be updated every time we switch room and/or servers. It will be updated with the party's location, so you can easily find it.



Now for the AJF Update:

There will no longer be AJ Surveys or Contests regularly. The reason is, school is just around the corner (If it didn't start for you already). No one will really participate in the surveys or contests, because of school and all. Sorry!
 

19 comments:

  1. what will it be in california time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Meet you there! Well, 1:00 for me! ^_^
    -Octopus737

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we go to my den May?

    -bigcatsfoever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, no more contests??? aww...
    -Octopus737

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh..may...sorry...i have to attend another party (real life) man,,, sowy buddy :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'll try to be there:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please make the contests i will still do them
    ~trickertreee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Indonesia, what time is it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Canada (Ontario) time?
    -coopo2
    P.S. My used store is all ready for the party! (AND MY TWO GLOVES)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ontario - 4:00PM (The same as EST)

    Indonesia - 2:00AM

    Sorry Magical Shyrabbit! I guess you can't come... :( I will try to make the next time easy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay I can come! And I have a special guest...
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Est? Ok i might be able to come but i might not. I'll ask someone if i will be free for that time and it depends if animaljam is working :( I hope i can come

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can we go to my den? i have all games (except the newest games sorry) i have a party room micraphone, drums, speakers, stuffies, DJ set, and garden. (volcano den). in my Castle den i have tht and fire room. Hope ta see ya at ur party!
    ~scarfire12899

    ReplyDelete
  14. Btw, what time US?
    ~scarfire12899

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have you heard of Crystal Sands legends Mythical icyivy Singing bunny? (well, not rlly legend) Becuse im bringin her to the party!
    ~maya12899

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope I can come! I know in my mind this party will be great! Btw, the design of your den is unique!
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  17. will there be any partys after school?
    -maxmack-

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was posted ON my birthday!!!!!! Yay! September 02!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners