TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, September 30, 2011

Phantom Vortexes and Bat Pets

I have been asked a lot about how to get phantom statues, where to get bat pets, how to get in the phantom vortex, and stuff like that. First of all, there are a bunch of phantom vortexes around Jamaa! Here are all of them:

A vortex is in the bottom left corner of Jamaa Township:

Another one is near the top of Mt. Shiveer:


There is also one near the Theater in Sarepia Forest:

On a ledge in Coral Canyons, you can find another one:


Right next to the frog mini-shop in The Lost Temple of Zios:

By the Pet Wash in Crystal Sands:


And the last one is behind the Animal Museum in Appondale:

These portals will bring you to a place called the Phantom Vortex:

And you can play a special phantom themed game called Phantoms!!


What you do in this game, is move the torch around and push the phantoms into the light. If a phantom gets the candy, you lose! If you clear level 5, you get a free prize:
A Tall Phantom Statue! These come in blue, yellow, green, red, and hot pink. You can only get one once! 


Now, to get bat pets, you have to find a bat mini-shop hidden around Jamaa! Here is where you can get a bat:


In Sarepia, near the slide:




In The Lost Temple of Zios, near the frog mini-shop:


And in Jamaa Township near Club Geoz:


These bats are only for members, though... :(


Well, I hope this helps!

20 comments:

  1. first comment:D
    cool bat may
    -coolclaws1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't forget to add my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you trade the tall phanom please.
    -coolclaws1

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! I love Jamaa in October!
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
  5. This may sound a little random, but has anybody been having Animal Jam problems? Because I have. I bought some Halloween clothing items at the store, and when I try to put them on, they disappeared! So I bought them again, but I just wasted about 2000 gems. Then I logged out then logged back on and, all my Halloween clothing items are at the bottom of my trade list! Does that sound a little weird to anybody? Thanks for listening to my ranting.
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that has happened to me 2! its ok though!

      Delete
  6. Hi! I'm making a blog too, its in embreo. I just adore your work and love the way you do your posts.I was wondering if there was anything you wanted for the witch hat. Not that i'm begging, I just really like them and i don't have one. Also thanks for putting where to get bats and things.

    Your friend, Flora Snowyrose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the yellow phantom statue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have like 9 statues im FurryForest125 coe to my den for proove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i looked u up and it said this jammer could not be found?

      Delete
  9. I saw this creepy bat some days ago, it had normal wings, but its body was a ghost... and it looked transparent... you could see through it! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw... i wish i made an account BEFORE halloween so i could get one. i wonder if they will do it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wasnt here during halloween i think that game is gone now:(

    ReplyDelete
  12. animaljam is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. do bats only show up during halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  14. does it only work around halloween because i am confused

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can only get them in october for halloween. I hope they do it next year i wasn't a member then. I also couldn't get the phantom statue

      Delete
    2. may i change the topic? i really want non member bat wings... - akcir16
      Thanks a lot

      Delete
  15. how can i get a bat now in june?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners