TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ocean Prizes

The ocean scavenger hunts can be really hard, so I might make a post on where everything is. Well, if I can even find everything, that is! Anyway, here are the prizes you can get for completing the quests!

Bahari Bay's prize is a Seahorse Fountain!

The prize for Deep Blue is a Porthole Fish Tank!

And the prize for Crystal Reef is a Pufferfish Plushie!

The only one I have so far is the pufferfish plushie. When you put it in your den, it looks like this:

If you click on it, it looks like this:

All of these special prizes are for everyone!

(I might make a candy location post too! :P)

12 comments:

  1. Is it THAT hard?
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prizes May took a screenshot of is Tech66's prizes. Idk which is my favorite prize.
    -tech66

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT ALL THOSE PRIZES HELP ME!!!! :'( MY USERNAME IS PANCAKESFORPUPPYS HELP ME AND ADD ME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the puffer fish and the port hole fish tank!!! Only one more to go!



    pianogirl8 P.S. first comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mayksufi i made a blog called Animal JAm times and i am only asking if you can share it and tell your other blog friends..... if you dont mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to know where certain fish are
    plz do a guide to the fish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annika/awolberg/a girl who loves Aj!October 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM

    I really want a post for where they are because I am having a lot of trouble finding them :P...
    Not to rush you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL THX UR POST R AWEOME





    -RICHGUY17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hater-
    If it is that bad, then go do something worth your time! :P And you need to figure out what the word "news" means...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the porthole fish tank, and my bro got the seahorse statue.
    -- Tiffany987

    ReplyDelete
  11. i only have deep blue but couldve gotten crystal reef cuz a guy glitched me and i couldnt clik a sword fish wen it came by D:

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners