TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Old AJ Website

I've been asked if I am quitting a lot lately - Well no, I am not quitting. It wasn't my fault that there was absolutely nothing to post about in the past two weeks.

Anyway, I recently found a website. It is called the Wayback Machine. Basically, it is a web tool for website archive. So you can see what websites looked like in the past! So I tried it with Animal Jam, and it worked!
Click here to see www.animaljam.com in the past!

You can explore and see how it looked in different months!
Note: The Wayback Machine site does go offline and has a lot of error messages sometimes.

And remember, new stuff comes soon!

23 comments:

  1. i dont under stand that website...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont understand that website...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the good old days of Animal Jam. I miss some of the old stuff like the Beta dens.

    -Quavine

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do u make an acount on the old one


    pianogirl8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you cant now it was two years ago until they changed EVERYTHING! it was soooo unfair :{

      Delete
  5. May this isnt working i cant join.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. pianogirl8-
    You don't.
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I log in that way it's the same place, same time... :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't make a account may it brings me to the newer one well my computer is wierd but still

    ReplyDelete
  9. -sniff-I miss the beta dens..-sniff-


    -Reba09

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D I remember when Animal Jam looked like that! I remember how I found it..... I was like 7 or something and I LOVED National Geographic Kids. I was randomly scrolling around when I see.....
    "ANIMAL JAM! Play Wild! NGK" I clicked on it and.... TADA! I had found AJ Beta!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, But it's not working on my apple laptop... please respond! thx!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dont understand that website is it just sopposed 2 show the old home page?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the olden days ii wish i could just login in the beta days!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man. It's good to see all the new animals and stuff but everything is member now. You go to one store, probably about 10 things for non-members. Everything rare is pretty much member also! :l

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWESOME! Thank you for letting us go to the beta days page. I go to this link then i click what says: click here, and it brings me to the beta days page! BTW, the point of this website is to not log into the beta days. Or you would get banned. The point is to see what the beta days looked like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't get banned, it's impossible to log in

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners