TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, October 3, 2011

Problem Solved

(I know it is a misleading post title... :L)

So, some of us may have gotten this message from AJ HQ -

Those squishy little phantoms are messing up AJ again... This message means that AJ HQ is working on fixing the trading system. There have been many trading bugs lately. But I hope everything else is fixed too! It's really annoying having to buy an eyeball hat for the 10th time... I spent 2,000 gems on NOTHING! That's 2000 gems, just gone... I could have gotten 8 eyeballs! D:\

12 comments:

  1. Well, at least now they are working on it :)
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll just not play AJ for the next few days, and only get on for the gems. I'll just work on my blog.. and I didn't get that message... D=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! It'll be fixed! I love squishy phantoms! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good. And May, what time is it where you are now? At my house it's October 3rd and it's 7:54 pm. Even you will read this some other day, and you reply to this. Tell me what the time is right now at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to buy a orange and black horn thing 2 times! I'm glad the problems are fixed!


    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have got first comment

    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's good. That happened to me! I was buying Halloween lights and I bought 6. But in my inventory, I didn't have any new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. may if you are reading this i was at a trade party and i saw a white phantom hat is it a glitch or maybe a rare hat well i wanted to let you know thx
    ilovepluto

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally, and GUYS
    I FOUND ANOTHER BUG
    If you buy items and it gets you an achievement
    it deletes all newly bought items and brings back any lost items before you started buying 0.0
    It's creepy....

    ReplyDelete
  10. 252 VOTES HOLY GEE MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -coopo2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yargh it messed up my trading too.
    I never got the bird feeder or my books back.
    DARN YOU PHANTOMS!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners