TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some glitches!

Hi guys!
DoomDesire here, be sure to check out the party post Mayksufi made!

Anyway, I have two glitches to show you...




I'm stuck in the floor?
I'm probably actually outside(people are on the walls, I'm in the mud, etc.) but it shows that I'm inside the pet shop.

Second, is my new pet bat... (In the picture above)
When I logged in, the Pet Find screen popped up without me clicking on anything. It gave me a bat named "Orangemountain" and then "Noisychip." I pressed okay, and got my glitch bat... but when I checked my pets, my other bat, Windband, was gone. What do you think happened?

11 comments:

  1. Ooh! Weird!
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a weird looking glitch, DoomDesire. And a bat named Orangemountain? And Noisychip? That is the most weirdest glitch I've ever seen. That's going on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you said you had 2 glitches to show us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nevermind. You do have 2 glitches to show. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annika/awolberg/ a girl who loves Aj!!!October 7, 2011 at 9:25 PM

    Your really good at finding glitches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW ITS QUICK SAND AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo that's weird....ITS A TRAP!!! O.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait... May once posted that sometimes another play would show up as Princess Orangemountain... now a glitch pet is Orangemountain...
    Maybe Orangemountain is a glitch name?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners