TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Thanks...

So I went to a trading party today just for fun! Well, it was SUPPOSED to be for fun... Until someone asked me if I was a scammer... I said No, since I was telling the truth. I will NEVER EVER scam ANYONE, even if you don't believe me! The person who asked me, of course, didn't believe me... Probably just to ruin my day even more...

So then someone came over and said "Yeah! I saw her scam a group of bunnies!"... I don't even know where they got that from... I tried telling them the truth, but they didn't believe me. And ANOTHER person walked over and started saying that I scammed them, and a bunch of other lies...

They wouldn't believe me no matter what me or my friends said. So I hope that they are happy that they ruined my day and that they hurt people by making up terrible lies about them... Just because someone has a rare item, doesn't mean they are a scammer. Here is some advice...

Don't go around and accuse people of things that they never did.

I traded my friend the old fashion way (which is trading though the mail) a ton of times, and I was always the one to trade first... I was scammed once or twice, so I do know how it feels to get scammed. I'd much rather be scammed than have to watch someone else get scammed... And today, I made a trade, but they traded me the wrong thing. So I sent it back to them immediately back as soon as they told me. I even let them keep the item I traded them! You can ask them if you don't believe me! (I was using one of my storage accounts when this happened, though I do not remember their username... but I'll post their user here when I check)... 
I gave away TONS of good rare items! I gave away headdresses, gloves, heart lockets, pilgrim hats, turkey hats, fox hats (when they were super rare), ties (when they were rare), robot, rc cars, and believe it or not, I even gave away my top hats... And I got all  that stuff from TRADING! If I like the trade, I'll accept the trade. I don't remember who I gave this stuff to (I gave stuff to a lot of people), but I do know a few...


I sent shawnana98 and snowyclaw robots, DoomDesire my ghosts, fox hats, ties, wreaths, lockets. gloves, headdresses, I let Wando20 borrow my witch hat (when they were rare)... If you don't believe me about that, then just look a my Prizes page... See? I give away lots of stuff! I gave my two pilgrim hats to someone that I didn't even know! Why would a scammer put together a blog to HELP people? Why would a scammer give free stuff? Just remember, I DO have impostors... Most impostors just want to get me hated... Like Wando19!


I'm not asking anyone to believe me, because I am sure at least some hater won't believe me... But this IS the truth! I'm almost about to delete this blog and deactivate my account... So thanks, haters...