TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New Stuff Around Jamaa!

Tomorrow is the Feast of Thanks! So AJ has released the update early! So...

In Jam Mart Clothing...

Jam Mart Clothing hasn't released two nonmember items in a while! And Turkey Hats come in the colors mentioned in the previous post.

In Jam Mart Furniture...

Winter den items! The Snowman used to be pretty rare...

In the Cocoa Hut...

Gloves! They are still 2,500 gems... They are in the back of the Cocoa Hut's clothing catalog.

In the Animal Museum...

Croc Topiary! I wonder if there will ever be shark, dolphin, or turtle banners.

In the Chamber of Knowledge...

Tower of Trivia machine! It would go great with parties.

In Bahari Bargains...

New underwater necklace and skirt! That pearl necklace might be the 4th most expensive item...

In Kani Cove's underwater den shop...

And finally, Sarepia Forest music for your den:


That's it for new items. But now you can get more colors for your animals!

And the new secret color - dolphin blue!

You can now customize your pet:

You can only customize a pet if you make a new one.

Here is a sneak peek of the next pet - the Reindeer!

It looks like a reindeer anyway... Also, AJ HQ claims the next monthly gift will be the "biggest and sweetest" monthly gift. Hmm....

At first it looked like a wolf mask mask to me. After some discussion and comments, I realized it is most likely a gingerbread house den! do you think it is?

Coral Canyons is also going through some updates. First, play the game Long Shot for x2 the gems!

And some construction is going on behind the waterfall:



Oh yeah, and that blue turkey is my Feast of Thanks look. :D

37 comments:

  1. There is a secret color. Click on the side of the bottom right purple a few times, and you get a light blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg animal jam is so much better

    ReplyDelete
  3. First comment! Hey May I think I know what that monthly gift is. Well not really... but it sure looks like a rock or stone to me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol if thres more colors than how do we get back to the raspberry color D=

    ReplyDelete
  5. my buddy coolspeed3959354 has a freedom mask

    ReplyDelete
  6. The raspberry (or maroon as I call it) is among the new colors. It has a slightly different tint, but it's not even noticeable.

    -Quavine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want it to be december so i can see the member gift :|

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool! i cant believe gloves came back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like every update except the one about the rares coming back.
    There is new Sarepia Forest music in dens if you didn't know.
    Has anyone seen Spino11? I didn't see her in a long time. And she didn't post on her blog lately.
    Chao, Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  10. A giant cupcake gift? Idk!

    PS: Eww! Somebody gave me the :loveSick: emote! Help! What should I do, May?

    ReplyDelete
  11. the monthly gift is a gingerbread house... i know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh!!!!!I screamed when i saw the new stuff!!!!!!!!!!So cool!!!
    -Pandalove789

    ReplyDelete
  13. Umm May did you de friend me because your not on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops it was me iamcool2c2

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHMYGOSHTHATSSOCOOLAFTERREADINGTHISIMGOINGTOPOSTABOUTITDONTWORRYIWON'TSTEALANYTHINGI'LLUPDATEANDSTUFFTHISISSOCOOLTHANKSWITCHHATBUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  16. iamcool2c2-
    No, I didn't defriend you. Try sending me another buddy request.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I see, it is a gingerbread house den! I was half asleep when I typed this..

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope the monthly gift is a Ginger Bread House Den!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the new stuff! By the way, Mayksufi, how do you change your username? My friends want to know, and so do I. Please tell me!


    Thx,

    -Pikachuultrafan

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm also a little tired of gloves coming back. It would take at least a year for them to become rare if they didn't come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i saw imposter witchatbunny notice there is only 1 h luckystar20

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG SO MUCH NEW STUFF!!! IT'S ALL AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice predicting, May! Turkey Hats DID come back! With the new colors too?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooo, Yay! Snowflakes came back! They are AWESOME! And I WANTED a white glove! Yay! They rock! No new codes, though, huh? Right?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ik IK You didnt de friend me at first I thought
    ~iamcool2c2

    ReplyDelete
  26. May, do you think the reindeer could also be a giraffe? I mean, that would be kinda cool. A aqua blue giraffe with pink spots! Laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I CANT WAIT FOR THE GINGERBREAD DEN! I LUV IT'S LOOK! I'LL BE SOOOOO HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How do you get the NEW secret color?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi My name is Phant0m.
    I need more ppls to follow my blog and i want to advertize it so ill give you a breif summary.
    my blog is animaljamssecretsguide.blogspot.com
    My blog give directions to get you TONS of FREE GLOVEs!!!!no joke!
    you don't have to be a member to be rich when u use my method!!
    all you need is an email and some time to do it.
    follow me too!!! i need followers!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  30. I looked at the monthly gift to me it could be a glove...

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners