TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Stuff (Early!)

There is new stuff in AJ a few days early! There isn't a whole lot of new stuff, and some of it is old stuff. I like when they bring rares back. :L

In Jam Mart Clothing...
Head Feathers and Headdresses! Even the beta headdresses are back!

In Jam Mart Furniture...



Some more rares are back! And the once super rare Tan Carpet is now called Brown Tile.

In the music store, you can get Mt. Shiveer music.

In the Flag Shop, you can get 6 more country flags.

And finally, in Bahari Bargains, you can get Seaweed Hair and Seashell Necklaces.

And don't forget to play Wind Rider for x2 gems!

New stuff should be out on Thursday. But I sure hope AJ HQ keeps their word by saying new stuff every two weeks. I didn't finish Halloween shopping... Also when you open a gift, it makes a sound!

Plus the Sunken Ship den is now way cheaper:


And you can have more pets now!

Also, please join Rubin99's Rainclan! Click here to join!

15 comments:

  1. They have a new message for if you try to buy an item but you don't have enough gems! :D
    It's very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!! THANK YOU AJ!! TAN CARPETS HAVE RETURNED!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  3. pleeease bring turkey hats pleeeaase bring turkey hats

    ReplyDelete
  4. May. I thought that you might want to add this to your glitch list or make a post about it, but I was putting a leaf necklace on my monkey and it won't show up. It shows up on the place where you edit your animal, but when you close that and walk around with your animal it won't show. But other neck items will show, like the heart locket. :)
    -Sheesh4

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS NOT FAIR! D: I JUST GOT PINK ARGYLE WALLS AND HEADRESS! UGH! Back to the drawing board... (trading for things that are acctually rare....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. warriorcatlover-
    I know how you feel! I traded good rares for a horn helmet, and the next day they came back! D:<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah. Kello ripped me off today on purpose.
    So I reported her 10 times. Simple as that.
    Scammers and people who rip other people off are automatically reported my me as many times as necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh i am so sad that they didn't add any nonmember stuuff in bahari bargains

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HATE it when they bring rares back. AND I e-mailed AJ HQ NOT to bring headdresses back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. B4 I traded a Beta Eyeball 4 a Bat hat X3 DX
    Ace97

    ReplyDelete
  11. HehI'd think you would feel the same way D: You have SOO many rares and so many people want them :) I just wanna be ur buddy sometime if u wnat.... :3




    warriorcatlover

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners