TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November's Monthly Gift

AJ HQ has sent out the newest monthly gift - the Bubble-Tron 5000! It seems some members did NOT get one! Hmm...


This item is an underwater clothing item.


I wonder why AJ HQ didn't give every member one of these... But these items seem to be glitched up! First of all (as I mentioned before) not all members got one of these. Second, every single one of these items happen to be the "secret raspberry" color! The only differences are the colors on the gears, buttons, and stuff. The bubbles are even raspberry! Now here is what these are SUPPOSED to look like:

I don't know if you remember, but you should check out this post: Click here
Based on what happened that time with the "secret raspberry cursed" thing, these Bubble-Tron 3000s are glitched and I wouldn't recommend trading them yet. Here is all the colors they come in:


6 comments:

  1. weird....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my gift and it's not raspberry cursed! Every wants mine... :( and the trades aren't fair to me! They offer ties, and NM gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is SOOOO cool!!!! i didn't get raspberry... but still :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyayay I MIGHT BE GETIN PINK ARGYLE WALLS :)

    warriorcatlover

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT MOON DIRT FLOORING :3 off topic sorry :(

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners