TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rare Item Estimates

It's been maybe 10 days, and there still isn't any thing new at all. There probably won't be anything until Thursday once again. So we might as well talk about something. The following list is of items that will most likely come back on Thursday's update. They are in order of my estimates.

• Turkey Hats (90% change of returning)

Old colors:

New colors:


• Pilgrim Hat (70% chance of returning)

Old colors:

 New colors:


 • Flag (50% chance of returning)

Old colors:

 New colors:


 • Leaf Necklace (10% chance of returning)

Old colors:

 New colors:


What do you think? Most likely only two items will return. But you never know... :P

18 comments:

  1. bigcatsfoever DCP MODNovember 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM

    Possibly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you never know. I like how you put everything in percentages :)
    -HarryPotterGeek

    ReplyDelete
  3. do think that the top hats are coming bak too?
    i really them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a green or red leaf necklace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look pretty cool :D

    I hope all of them return! But I agree that leaf necklaces are probably not returning :\

    ReplyDelete
  6. Possibly is right! Great job, May. I think so, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May, good job! Turkey hats DID make it! However, Pilgrim Hat and Flags may have to wait... GLOVES are in Shiveer Shoppe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OIMGAD MAY ITS EVEN BETTER! NON MEMBER WHITE GLOVES ARE IN THE HOT COCOA HUT!!!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all REALLY awesome items, and some of them with probably come back. Maybe even all! It's possible. Possibly. I love the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have the green leaf necklace -reds565

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thx so much! Now I know I shouldn't go out a waste my rares 4 a leaf necklace cuz it might come out!
    -Cocoafang

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think antlers have 56% of returning 4 Chrismas!
    -Cocoafang

    ReplyDelete
  13. But the predictions were just for Thanksgiving. The next update will be Holiday stuff, and I doubt leaf necklaces will come out any time soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh yeah, i also sent you ghosts. CB ribbit! -norty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know when they will update again?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, So...I have a conundrum...Do you think holiday bows are coming back? Bcuz I just wasted 4 RARES on one!!! And if they are coming back I feel i got scammed.... :( I traded..
    -Purple Clover Balloon.
    -Leprechaun Hat.
    -Rare Spiked Collar.
    - And something else rare I forgot. :(
    P.S- the bow was a present for someone D: -Sootfur1

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners