TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, November 18, 2011

Rumors

More and more impostors of me are appearing.... This time, Mayksufi1 and MayksufiStorage10 are the impostors. They are not me, so do not believe them. If they claim they lost membership, it's not true. You can look in their achievements and you will NOT see the members only achievements. Also, my membership will not run out for 8 months. So yeah...

Anyway, here are some rumors that have been going around AJ.

• sizzlerat is a hacker.

Sizzlerat may have hacked her super rare items. Thanks Octopus737 for showing me proof. So the proof is her achievements. Her first achievements seem believable:

But on the very top of her list, you can see that she spent 100,000 gems before she even had 1,000 gems!



Weird... It could however just be a glitch. But there's no way to know for sure...



• Elf Bracelets/Cuffs come out in December.

 This is a common rumor. But it is most likely that elf cuffs will not return in December. The reason that a lot of jammers think that they will come back in December, is because of the word "Elf". Let's not get confused here. This type of elf is a type of armor, not the jolly holiday elves. They are completely different types of elves. ;)

• Top Hats come back on the last day of January

I've been hearing this one a lot lately. It is probably true, but there isn't a way to confirm this. Hmm...

31 comments:

  1. Victory SnowyspiritNovember 18, 2011 at 4:06 PM

    MAY MAY IMPORTANT

    1-Mayksufi1 tried to BUDDY ME AHHHHH!!!!
    2-Ironwulf JUST POSTED-she's QUITTING HER BLOG AHGHHHHH!
    3-AHHHHHHHH BECAUSE OF 1 & 2!
    4-I HAVE A IMPOSTER ON COMMENTS-VICTORY SHIVERSPIRIT IM VICTORY SNOWYSPIRIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victory SnowyspiritNovember 18, 2011 at 4:10 PM

    :D first comment!
    Oh and- AHHHHHH MAYKSUFI1 TRIED FRIENDING ME AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayksufi was it ok that I took pictures of items in Best dressed from your blog? I gave you credit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least i dont hack to get stuff i earn stuff like achievements. i have 104 achivevment and if you dont belive me look me up. im Ceecee400

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just my opinion, but I don't think you should say that about sizzlerat because they could get hurt, offended, and it may not even be true. So why exactly are you doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I don't think it was a glitch. She would've had to earn the 5,000 and 10,000 gems earned badges too. AND by the looks of it, she hasn't played many games at all! :l Sizzlerat IS a hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY BIRTH DAY IS IN JANUARY :D Top hats come out on my birth day month DD: or not >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAAAHHHH! MAYKSUF1 SENT ME A BUDDY REQUEST TOO! AAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jazzy-
    Rumors aren't always true. ;) Sizzlerat doesn't read my blog anyway. I'm not accusing her of hacking. How can I accuse her? We only have little proof.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mayksufi!!!! its peace1001 i just found more imposters of u! the usernames are mayksufi1 and mayksufi2

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Question for Mayksufi-
    Do you know who Jasmine Villegas is? Selena Gomez?

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is also a Mayksuf1!!!!

    ~Wando20

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wait.. grammar error.. I meant Mayksufi1 too

    ~Wando20

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jazzy-
    I'm starting to find your comments hurtful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to!

      -wovles70362

      Delete
    2. Jazzy, you should not be mean to LoveLost it's just mean she didn't do. Nothing wrong.

      Delete
  16. may i have like 100,000 views congrats

    -nobbie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry Mayksufi. I'm not trying to be mean. You'll see only nice comments from now on! I don't mean to be hurtful, I really am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why are people pretending to be you? It's just not nice... I mean, there is only one of you on Animal Jam... The impostors cannot be trusted!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got a really good idea on how she could do it, three reasons actually!

    1. She could have gotten the membership card, which gives you LOTS of gems.

    2. She could have used codes, when you use codes you don't win achievements like +1000 gems!

    3.Achievements aren't always in the order you win them, you know.

    This is my opinion think about it, but she could still be a hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh since we were speaking abuot hackers, I just thought I should tell you guys that there is a spammer and she will ask you for your password and say she just "likes hearing them" and then she will be like "oh heres mine" then leave. I witnessed her doing it and her username is: baileighs22

    -bearycarey123

    ReplyDelete
  21. thereis a hacker thatis stealing gems i am very weirded out!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i hope they mean 29th not 31st :( cuz' 29th meh b-day!!!!!!!!! :D-camden12345

    ReplyDelete
  23. wando21 (wando20 was banned by being framed) got 5000 gems b4 1000 not accuse of hack just glitch

    ReplyDelete
  24. i have looked up random people and the same thing happened so it is probobly a glitch not a scam

    ReplyDelete
  25. i just looked up Sizzlerat and the jammer couldn't be found! Crazy right?
    ~Cottonball2

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well, sizzlerat is a test acco, AJHQ probably just gave the account infinite gems for testing.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners