TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Super Broken Game *UPDATE*

UPDATE: AJ HQ just sent out this message:
 So this means the game will be back soon! Pesky little phantoms...

Original Post:


Yes, the new game, Best Dressed, is now SUPER broken! If you are confused, check out the below post first.

So I was going over to play the "fixed version" of the new game, only to find that the game is... Gone!

So... Not only does the game not work properly, but you can't even play it now! Almost ever server is crowded with jammers getting angry... I guess I'll have to play Fruit Slinger 10,000 more times.

13 comments:

  1. IKR! I hate it );
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mustve been a mistake its still there on my account Now it said I quote, "Phantoms have taken controll of the best dressed game! animal jam HQ is working on it right now!" If any of u get that message tellz me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now Animal Jam sent me a message that said "phantoms have taken over the game Best dressed" So they are trying to fix it now I guess
    -HpforEver

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow as soon as i refreshed the page i saw the message.. wow..

    ReplyDelete
  5. also I GOT 1st comment on my other comments YES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent u a green spike wristband :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so thats why i can't find the game i went seaching al over jamma just trying to find it!!!!!!!!!!!!! PESKY LITTLE MEAN PHANTOMS STOLE MY FAVOURITE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's weird...
    After the update was done, I went back on and it was there!
    That may have been because I went on like 10 minutes after the update....
    Also, I just thought it was kind of funny how you said, "Now I have to play fruit slinger 10,000 more times"

    Sorry just kind of funny sounding when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh nevermind it is gone nevermind nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am I like the only one who HASENT played this game? T^T

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol i just playedsling shot also i'm i'm stuck on a level :( Ps I MISS YOU MAYKSUFI-howlingwolf1234

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners