TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, December 16, 2011

Annoying Glitches and Buddies

First of all, I always get a ton of buddy requests. It seems no one read my page called Buddy Rules *UPDATE*...
So I've edited the page and changed its name. So if you want to be my buddy, click here.

Anyway, I've been experiencing some annoying glitches lately. The buddy list glitch happened to me months ago, but I've been asked a few times to make a post about it. Basically, when I try to open my buddy list sometimes, this happens:






My buddy list is invisible! No matter how many times I close and open my buddy list again, it remains invisible. The only way to solve this is to refresh. Sometimes you have to refresh a few times to get it working again...

The other one is even more annoying. Sometimes when I try to leave a room, this happens:

Here is what happens:
Everyone in the room (even myself) disappear.
The spinny circle thing wont stop spinning
The music continues to play
And it never loads

Again, you have to refresh to fix this... Are these happening to you too, or is it just my low-quality computer?

20 comments:

  1. It's your computer when I'm on my laptop that forever loading thing isn't a glitch and that buddy thing means it not fully loaded like with your items you don't see em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to me too. It just happened to me yesteday... DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it happens fo everybody, including me. That buddy list glitch did happen to me yesterday and today. There is also a party glitch. If I want to see the list of partys coming soon, the list would be invisible, similar to the buddy list glitch. Try it and see.
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just found another secret membership page. I don't know if anyone knows about it yet. If you are seeing this comment and want to write about it, please give me credit. This is how to find the secret membership page.

    1. Go to animaljam.com
    2. Click go to the membership page.
    3. Choose the Gift Card choice.
    4. See the Toys R Us and Safeway sign? Click on any of them.
    5. Tada! There is the secret page.

    I don't know if it is really that secret though because on the membership page with the gift card choice, under the picture of the gift card, it says "Click here to learn more." So maybe it's not really a secret. :(
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found out they they updated the whole "Help" section of the Animal Jam website. Please give me credit for this.
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tech. You're not the only one who knew that. I found out about that 2 weeks ago. I just didn't tell anyone. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. It happens to me too it's not just you.
    It happened yesterday so I refreshed the page, and it worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May!
    Another glitch!
    when a bunny is wearing a heart locket, plays, and when the bunny is flying the locket disappears!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It happens to me too,my computer dosn't work well

    ReplyDelete
  10. I told you about this glitch... But also it works on the parties too. sorry if i sound rude. I dont mean to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. warriorcatlover-
    Actually I knew about it a long time ago. Many people were telling me to post about, so I didn't give any one person the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ig~Pay~Atin~Lay~Erson~PayDecember 17, 2011 at 4:56 PM

    Yup the forever load thing happened only err with me i was ENTERING BEST DRESSED andn it just loaded and loaded and loaded... until i logged off

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know... >.<
    It happens with me often and I have to log off and log back in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL i have that first glitch I got it today its SO VERY annoying! PS I have the second glitch too... LOL >:P

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's SOOOOO annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey its OakPelt here!Ive been getting the same 2 glitches!!!It's getting on my nerves...I'll commet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. THIS IS SO HELPFUL! I hate It so much! It never happened on my old Dell Computer. THen I got a high-quailty Apple computer and I was like what the heck, you know? But thank god you posted this or I would buy a better internet connection for like 200 dollars!

    MisterArcticClaw (maybe trade me sometime?!) And Hi Oakpelt I like Your Username :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dat happens to me. hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happen's to me all the time, So i guess im used to it. -CheshiireCat

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners