TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowy Blog

If you didn't notice already, AJF has started to snow.

I understand that a lot of AJ bloggers want to get snow on their blog too. Well, here's how to make your blog snow.
(This guide uses the new Blogger layout.)

Make sure you are on your blog and singed in to your Google/Blogger account. First, click 'Design' in the top-right corner.

Now on the left side of the page, find this and click "Layout"




Find somewhere on the page (it doesn't matter where) with a box that looks like this:

Click that and a new window/tab will open up. Scroll down and find this:

Click the blue +.

You should get this:

Leave the title blank, and copy and paste this code into the "Content" box:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://files.main.bloggerstop.net/uploads/3/0/2/5/3025338/snowstorm.js" /></script>

Click SAVE and you're done.

You can repeat this process as many times as you want to get even more snow. I did this 3 times.

And I know everyone is probably bored of the phantom background. Please give me your ideas on what I should change it to.


32 comments:

  1. Try Octo's santa phantoms! There's a picture of one in my Archive -> Extra's

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should maybe have a background of one of your animals, performing a glitch? Like having Blossom jump with the Yeti Mask floating away? Or something like that? I love pictures when the animals are in-motion. Those are so cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the background! :)
    /\__/\
    ( '.' )
    || | |
    (,,)(,,)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg thanks May!!! I love the snowy blog. Maybe try something like you on AJ waving or something....?
    Meowmeow0

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol its pretty cool the snow
    blingo2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Now a lot of bloggers can have snow peacefully falling down on their blog!

    I saw a typo! You said "singed" instead of "signed." It is ok, everyone makes mistakes once in a while.

    For your blog background, I am thinking of putting the Aurora Borealis. If you don't know what the Aurora Borealis is, it is called the Northern Lights for simple terms. Aurora Borealis is the scientific term. I just think the Northern Lights is a spectacular sight. I hope the Northern Lights gets chosen to be your blog background.
    Thanks.
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  7. Santa Pawz (or Lemonade s80me)December 20, 2011 at 10:24 AM

    What about trying Rudoulph the red nosed reindeer with a phantom riding on his back? That would be awesome! But Trickertreee's idea sounds awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm...i dunno xD

    ~hotwolves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snowmen would be a cool background!
    -HarryPotterGeek

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I just noticed if you click on the screen all of the snowflakes freeze! Also I think you should make the background something to do with snow.
    Also I have a screen-shot of a green top hat on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your favourite animal!
    Marinepug1

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder if you sat there long enough the snow would pile up on your screen.....
    I also agree with Tech66. The Northern Lights sound pretty. ^^


    ~caly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! BTW, if you move your mouse around, the snowflakes follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow May, since you did this snow some other Jammers have been also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I like the snow and aurora skies. Especially the aurora skies...if I could do something like this please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. greenie o3o


      And remember your old rainbow circle background

      Delete
    2. Yes

      I hope greenie returns some day

      Delete
    3. Hope so too, so I can act crazy again and shes there to tell me to "clam down woman" XD

      Delete
  16. Love your blog and love the snow! You r the best!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi witch Hat bunny long time no se! i have chicken pocks :( -ollie42

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE the snowflakes! I got it for my blog too! I think the background you have now is cool, it would also be awesome if you changed your BACKGROUND to snow, with it SNOWING too! I dont know. Lol. :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. May, I tryed the snowflake thing but it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Snowflake, snow angel, star, angel, jesus, evergreen tree

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey i think for spring you should do your backround as the baby sheep in shaun the sheep

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners