TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Future Items

Ever since the new snake pets arrived in Jamaa, I've noticed some of the snakes are wearing clothing items that are very similar to items that you can wear on your animal. For example, I see snakes with firefighter hats, police hats, top hats, etc.
But there are also some things that were never available clothing items. This doesn't necessarily mean that these items will come out eventually for sure, but some of them have a pretty good chance of coming out. Here are some possible future clothing items:


A big wig (possibly an edited version of the Curly Wig item)

If those wigs do happen to be new items, they will most likely be sold around late February/early March.

A different type of helmet (armor)

There is a helmet like this somewhere in the Chamber of Knowledge building, on the second floor. It's been there since beta times, but there is still a chance that it will come out.

Head bow

Kind of like the Jamaaliday Bow item, but has a different look and goes on your head. If this item does come out, it will probably come out with a bow tie-like item as well.

Cane

...

Raccoon Hat

Similar to the Fox Hat item, but it (obviously) looks more like a raccoon and has a bushier tail.

Hmm... What are your ideas on these new items? Do you think they will ever be available? I hope so, because I want one of those raccoon hats.

Also, as showing an an older one of my posts, some more new items/item colors. But before we get to those, I'd like to mention something strange about swords. When I lay the game Best Dressed, I noticed that there are two different types of the Sword item.

Those two swords look exactly the same, right? Take a closer look. The one on the right has a yellow handle, and the one on the left has a white handle. The one that is available for purchase is the one on the right, with the yellow nozzle. Hmm... What do you think? I found it kind of odd that there are two swords that look exactly the same, but have a slight difference. Maybe the one on the left is a nonmember sword? Who knows?

Now here are the future items/item colors I mentioned.

Mech Angel Wings

These wings were probably sold in beta along with the Mech Angel Helmet item. But then again, they could be jut unreleased items. The correct name for this item isn't confirmed yet.

Blanket

The correct name of this item actually is "Blanket". It actually was an early beta item that was removed like the Skullies. It was sold at 200 gems. There is only one of these Blankets in Jamaa as of now. It's the orange one. ;)

Shark Fin

 No confirmed name for this item yet.

 Legendary Wings


These wings might possibly be a future monthly member gift. The name isn't confirmed.

Here are colors of items that have never been released.

Pigtails

They will also come in darkish blue. I don't have a picture yet...

Curly Wig

These will most likely come out around Presidents Day.

Heart Locket

These will probably come out soon.

Clover Blanket

These will probably come out in March.

Flag

 Jester Hat

 These will probably come out in April.

Mech Angel Helmet

Leprechaun Hat

 These will probably come out in March.

Heart Balloon

These will probably come out in February.

 Leaf Necklace

Heart Cape

 These will probably come out in February.

 Clover Balloon

 These will probably come out in March.

Hat and Curly Wig

These will probably come out for Presidents Day.

Gazelle Horn

Pilgrim Hat

 These will probably come out in November.

Clover Earmuffs

These will probably come out in March.

And... That's it. If you have any of these items, you are extremely lucky!

34 comments:

  1. no the mech angel wings are unrealeased when i bought mech angel helmets i never saw them in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. NEED. That raccoon hat. :D I have one of those for real that I got from NYC. GOTTA HAVE IT. GOTTA.

    -OwlEye
    Aside from Owls, Raccoons are awesome, too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I know of two people who have those rare blankets, one is aspen who is a nm that Ive heard rumors about. (also his picture is on google) and wow, they are really that rare? And the other is PizzaDrop.

    :D
    MisterArcticClaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just have to let time tell.
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should go visit The Daily Explorer. It is a blog prvided to you jammers by Animal Jam Staff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also 'explorer' is now a code. The blog doesn't take ANY comments. (I can understand that) And it started on January 22,2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. WITCH HAT BUNNYS #1 FAN!!!January 26, 2012 at 1:17 PM

    I would TOTALLY want a racoon hat -LIGHTBULB-
    WE SHOULD TOTALLY SEND THAT IN TO AJ HQ!!!!!

    ~WITCH HAT BUNNY #1 FAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WITCH HAT BUNNYS #1 FAN!!!January 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

    WITCH HAT YOU THINK OF BEST IDEAS OF CLOTHING THAT SHOULD BE UP COMING !!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST AND AWESOMEST!!! ALSO I RATE YOUR BLOG THE BEST IN THE WORLD OR FIVE OF THE BIGGEST BRIGHTEST STARS IN OUT SPACE!!!!!

    ~WHITCH HAT BUNNYS #1 FAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will if your first I am 2nd!!:DDD
      -dr56-

      Delete
    2. No problemo.;DDD
      -dr56-

      Delete
  9. Cool! I hope that the bows and the raccoon hats come out!! :D That would be AWESOME!! Also, Taliya (another blog owner) and I were making a vid about pizzadrop! He's the guy who has that orange blanket. (I bet you already knew that... since you're so "up to date" on that kind of stuff). :L. -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh?? He has one too?? Oh :P My bad... -smowdog900

      Delete
  10. SO COOL!!! I REALLY WANT A BLANKET!!!!

    heres a cool fact.... PLEASE READ.....---------> heart lockets MIGHT come back for VALENTINES!!!!!!!!!

    yes i said heart lockets

    ReplyDelete
  11. A red clover?! I love the color red! That would be the most awesomeest of all! Plus very rare! Awesome!
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...I'd like to see white gazelle horns and a black heart locket. And a cane, for obvious reasons. XP

      Delete
  12. Oh Oh Oh!
    I have seen somebody with that heart balloon! (purple)
    It was so super kewl!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. woah......lots of stuff are coming out in MARCH!(maybe) so i better get ready

    ReplyDelete
  14. i was in appondale and i found a snake with a cat hat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw earlier this afternoon I saw a snake with headphones, maybe you should add that picture if you ever see it!

    BTW, Add me! I want to make a blog sooo bad. :'(

    ~brooklyngirl8d

    ReplyDelete
  16. Theres really a cat hat snake to i saw one the other day.
    It's a blue cat hat.
    Duststar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got a stupid pnk one. trade me for any other color! my user is singingsuperstar. I repeat for any other color of giant lion plushie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have all colored lockets including the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am ShadowWolf02, and it was only one but... i saw a legendary color of the Angel Mach Helmet in Best Dressed. Please contact me on AJ to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. when do worn blankets come out? i really want one and do u kno when non member bat wings come out?





    -princesspink223-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IDK. I have a pink worn, and a black. I also have NM Bat Wings/ Scary Wings.

      Delete
  21. i want the raccon hat hope it comes out!!!
    ps:hope it comes out soon and not jst 4 members im a member but not 4 long!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...this is mysterious. I really want a raccoon hat now...they look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG PIZZADROP STILL HAS A BLANKET 0.0 And its "Blanket"

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I WAS SO EXITED WHEN I HEARD THE COMMENT THERE WAS HEAD PHONES ON SNAKES AND BY THE WAY I SEEN A PUPPY WITH A SKULL HEAD 0-o

    ReplyDelete
  25. your dreams came true XD

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners