TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Glitch

Lately in Jamaa, a major glitch has been going around. It first started in Coral Canyons, right before the horse update. A few people were sitting in the sky in Coral Canyons. It was in a place that the classic "walk on walls" glitch doesn't allow you to get to. Under the large bridge. I asked how to do it, but they only said things like "sorry, I can't tell you". (Insert long story here)

Anyway, SkyAngelPuppy told me how to do it. Many others told me how, but SkyAngelPuppy's was the only way that worked for me. So here is how:


Stand right about here:

Now, click about here:

(Make sure you do this quickly) While your animal walks to the crack, click the switch animals button. Click on the animal you are currently using. Again, you have to be quick. Right after, click around here:

(If that doesn't work, click the side of the bridge)

 If done correctly, you should be under the bridge.

Now you can explore! Be careful where you click though. You might undo the glitch. If you find yourself in places where you can normally walk, you'll have to do the above all over again.

 There's more!

After you are done exploring, go to the waterfall.

Work your way down to here:

Walk along this wall, until you get about here.

Go a bit farther if you need to.

Once you are there, click here a few times:

See that little spot? That's where you will need to click multiple times.

 If done correctly, you should be standing on that wall. Now you can explore more! Eventually you can get to here:


Notes:
• I'm not the best at explaining things, I know. :L
• This glitch works in other lands/rooms. Tell me if you want me to post more, please.
• This glitch will take multiple tries to do. It doesn't usually work for slow computers. It doesn't work for everyone, either.

Have fun!
~See ya

47 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Interesting comment system May! Is it a new blogger setting? Just came by to say hi, haven't commented in a while. ^.^ I just wanted to mention that the lesser known skyway glitches might be better left untold, because there is some anger around revealing glitches. I'm not sure if you've received mean messages about that yet, but I have in the past. >.< Anyway, happy blogging!
      ~Snowyclaw

      Delete
    2. Snowy-
      I always tried to get a reply button for the comments that actually worked. And I know about the anger of these glitches. D:
      But it can be frustrating if you are dying to know how to do something and no one will tell you how to do it. I'm fine with taking mean comments, as long as no one gets frustrated about no knowing.

      Delete
    3. Awesome how you get the reply button WitchHatbunny? ^-^

      Delete
    4. ..Why is there a TEST TUBE THING next to your name :|

      Delete
    5. The Coral Canyons glitch does work and i am not telling anybody!!!! Thank you for telling me!!!!
      Friend me!! ltlrtk2611

      Delete
    6. NONE of ur glitches work!!!!!!!!!! u make me >: l UGH plz tell us a glitch that WORKS!

      Delete
    7. I hope you looked at the date of this post... -_-

      Delete
    8. Friend me! I'm MsDeeDee02! I have a weird glitch.. not something you can do but something weird. Tail armor called "Tooltip"....

      Delete
  2. Test LOL!

    MLDB

    sorry im posting on a friends blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testing... testing... :3 Do you know the Mt. Shiveer glitch? That's a popular one. I'd explain it (incase you don't know) but I'm typing on my Kindle Fire, which makes it hard. :P

    -OwlEye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Mt. Shiveer one is fun. :P

      Delete
    2. I don't know that one.
      Can Someone teach me that?
      If not then I don't need to know.
      Marinepug1

      Delete
  4. hOw did you put reply on your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It just appeared or so?

      Delete
  5. its kinda mean how they don't tell you how to do stuff ya know?

    do you think so too may?

    -naohpos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Luckily we have bloggers to tell about glitches. c:

      Delete
    2. I was told how to do it by someone who clearly told me not to tell and it isn't being mean, it's being a good friend.

      Delete
    3. Yes, but it's very stressing if you don't know how to do it. AJ knows about the glitches anyway, and it will be fixed soon. So we should let people enjoy it whle it lasts

      Delete
  6. it is ok, last time i tried i failed it almost took an hour thanks witch hat bunny you the best!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a week (literally) to finally get this glitch to work... :c
      I'm glad I was helpful!

      Delete
  7. May just out of curiosity, do you play Poptropica? I know this is a random question and feel free to just delete it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I signed up a long time ago, but I never actually played. :L

      Delete
    2. I played it too!
      I don't play it anymore.
      ...
      Bye!
      Marinepug1

      Delete
    3. lol me tew but i forgot the pass n username....he he

      -naohpos

      Delete
    4. I love Poptropica! I play it all the time. I beat almost every island!

      Delete
  8. that is exactly the way you do the glitch! you finally got it! yay!

    ps how do you do it in other lands?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can go under the bridge but not in the sky. Its ok.
    -Tech66
    P.S. WitchHatBunny, please post more rooms where you can do this funny glitch. I can also do this glitch in Temple of Zios, Sarepia, and the Tree House den.

    ReplyDelete
  10. At Jamma people were saying rares for the Jamma glitch... not very fair. :l But least i know how to do one glitch now! :) thanks for posting this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi witchhatbunny!
    I can do the glitch and the treehouse but not the sky!
    Also I wonder if u know how to do the Temple of Zios.
    I like flying glitchs.
    From,
    Marinepug1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can Someone help me get in the sky please?
    When I try what Witchhatbunny did I go to the normal walking again.
    It's hard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i know the melvilles juice hut glitch -ellessar77

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ellessar77,

      Can you please tell me the glitch?


      ~Wolf99049~

      Delete
  14. Can you do the Zios glitch please?

    YGF,
    GreatShot

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know another canyons glitch here it is:
    1.go to canyons pathway you have to get in there by coral canyons.
    2.stand still.
    3.change animals and quickly click on a left tree leaf
    4.you should be sitting on a leaf

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know naother Sarepia glitch

    OK
    Stand by the corner of the recyle (LOL) bin. Click the slide, then as you are running, change animals, sometimes it takes 5 or 6 tries. Rex16000

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is soo cool i mean cool im upsesed wit animal jam

    ReplyDelete
  18. getting UP on the coral canyons glitch makes me fall! i have only done it ONCE!! help me!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i tried this, i did it correctly and it didnt work!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners