TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, January 13, 2012

Mt. Shiveer Glitch

Sorry I'm a bit late with this. I've been away today... Anyway, here is the Walk on Walls/Sky glitch for Mt. Shiveer. To start, stand here:

Then, click the door.

You must do this quickly - while your animal walks to the door, click the switch animals button. Click the animal you are currently using, and then up here on the cocoa hut:

If you did this correctly, you should be on top of the cocoa hut! 

Now you can walk on walls and in the sky. Here is how to get onto the slide:

Once you get on to the cocoa hut, go to the side and keep going up. Work your way to the sky here:

Make sure you have a good view of the slide.

Click on the slide here:

Your animal will start to walk. It should walk right to the slide, and go through it. When your animal walks onto the slide, click the slide again. If done correctly, you should be able to walk on the slide now.


It was kind of hard to explain the slide part. :\ Anyway, here are the other glitches I've posted on so far:



~See ya

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. how? pls tell us

      Delete
    2. and magical i got all the rare horse plushies! come to ma den

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I wonder if there is an underwater version of this glitch....

      Delete
  3. its so hard i can't even do it! :( well i'm a starter on glitches anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, May this really helped! ^-^ Now I can do all 3 glitches except Sarepia



    ~Duchess Spiritpride Wolf99049~

    ReplyDelete
  5. SilverStream (too lazy to sign in to my google account XDJanuary 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM

    Ikr gingerpawz! J.A.M.A.A. G.L.I.T.C.H.E.S. R.O.C.K. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.L.Y.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I flew with the birds XD
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do u Know the one in Jamma township?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just can't do it fast enough... At least I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just can't do it fast enough... At least I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Witch! You need the Castle Den glitch!!!!




    ~cheese34, who is too lazy to sign into her google account -.-

    ReplyDelete
  11. May, do you know the Club Geoz and Jamaa Township ones? I can do almost every one except those.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found another glitch- go to the Coral canyons and go to the bridge that leads to Crystal sands. go there and then click on the map. You will not see a star of where you are. It is stupid but cool

    ReplyDelete
  13. Has that been fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they fixed this :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. None of these work except for the tree house one. I mastered that! : D

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners