TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sarepia Glitch

Random fact: Did you know that Sarepia Forest used to be called just "Sarepia" during beta testing?

As mentioned before, here is how to do the Sarepia Forest wall/sky glitch. This one is claimed to be the easiest.

By the way, my min bunny has a new outfit. Anyway, first, stand here:

Click to the left of the purple game icon:

(You must do this next step fast.) As your animal walks down the ladder on the tree, click the switch animals button, and click the animal you are currently using. And then click around here:

If done correctly, your animal should be standing in an area that you can't normally get to. Now you can walk pretty much anywhere! I like to walk on the slide and hop over people as they go down. ;)

Meh, that new outfit of mine isn't the best. :l It's hard to find something that looks good with a green viking hat... Oh yeah, I got sidetracked. :U

Now here's the part of the glitch that doesn't work for most computers - glitching yourself "through the shadows". Walk all the way to the right. Now zoom in with either Command and + or Control/ctrl and +

See if your computer makes a darkish box around AJ:

If it does, you can actually walk under it. Go under it and walk up, and you can get to places like this:

And that's pretty much it. Here's links to other glitch posts likes this:


~See ya

20 comments:

  1. I can't do any of these. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol WitchHat! I finally made it to the log in sarepia. Except how do you make the screen smaller >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean by the dark box. When you zoom in, you can actually go under it. I usually have my computer zoomed in on every website so that I can see words bigger. So I have a lot of experience with "zoomed in" things.
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik all of them! btw your blog is my favorite 1!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please tell me how to do the volcano den glitch?

    -bunnehluv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm.... WitchHatBunny, Do you know the Castle one? I really would love to use it... If you do I would love to see it up here :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks WitchHatBunny! Your glitch posts really help! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for 2 comments but do you know how to remove the black box around AJ after it's there? I can't seem to remove it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Witch! The zooming in thing worked for me! A lot of ppl asked me how to get on theater and more! :D
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone know the Jamaa Township glitch because I really wanna know it someone please tell me or May post it on here please


    ~Duchess Spiritpride Wolf99049~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't change back the size I tried Ctrl and - but no work D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wait nvm I figured out how to change it back to normal
    cause I use Google Chrome and they have easy tools

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, May! But there are also other ways to do it. Anyways, still hyper from this!

    http://jammertimes.blogspot.com/2012/01/chamber-of-knowledge-1-walls.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. i tried the glitch it was awesome and i still know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. do you know the coral canyon pathway glitch? it stil works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. srry my last message wasnt clear i meant the coral pathway, you know the place between coral canyons and crystal sands.

    ReplyDelete
  17. today these glitches are patched or cannot work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello witchHat :3

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners