TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, January 23, 2012

Seal Glitches

Before we get to today's post, I want to talk about quitting. First of all, there are rumors that MLDB made me quit. Well, MLDB did not make me quit. The main reason I was going to quit was because of scammers and beggars. But I decided not to quit, so... Yeah. :D
Anyway...

Here are the seal glitches I promised. These are mainly clothing glitches, so you will need to have certain items for some of the glitches. Some also require membership.

For the first glitch, you will need Steampunk Goggles. Any color will do, but pink ones seem to work best. Simply wear them on a seal, and they will change colors. This happens when you wear the goggles on almost any animal, by the way. This is what the goggles are supposed to look like:

But when you put them on a seal, they look like this:

The next glitch requires a wreath necklace. Dance with the wreath necklace, and for a split second, the seal's paws will go through the bow on the necklace:

Thanks to KiddyPool for that little bug. It's not really that noticeable, but it still is a bit weird. :l KiddyPool also found that the seal's paws go through some Halloween masks when they sleep.

I tried it with a yeti mask, and it also worked.

Eye wonder what happens when you wear an Eyeball Hat and sleep. Did you see what I did there? Hahaha... :L Anyway, this next glitch happens with Jamaaliday Bows. fishgurrrl discovered this one. Wear the bow, and make your seal's back face the screen. As your seal breathes, the bow won't move at all, as if it is frozen in the air. You might have to look closely. You can't really tell in the picture, though. But I'll put a picture here anyway...

Next are some underwater seal glitches. The first ones require a skeleton suit.
Wear a skeleton suit, and look at the seal's paw. It seems to come off of the seal's paw. (Also notice how to flippers get cut off):

And the next one requires a skeleton suit and a necklace (any necklace will do). Wear both items, and the necklace seems to appear under the suit.

The next glitch requires a tutu. Dive with a tutu on, and it looks like it's been all cut up and stuff.

This next one was found by KiddyPool. All you need is a buddy. (They don't actually need to be your buddy, they can be anyone) Have them stand over your nametag. Now dive. While your seal swi,s under your nametag, your nametag will go over the other Jammer.

The follow glitch just requires using the "hibiscus pattern". Use the pattern and simply look at your seal. The pattern gets a little mismatched and floats.

The last underwater seal glitch requires flippers and a shell necklace. The flippers will overlap the necklace.

It can be hard to notice, and it's pretty much a pointless glitch. :P
Now let's get back to land glitches. Wear a glove and a wreath necklace, and dance. The glove will go through the wreath.

Finally, the purse glitch. You just need to wear a Pink Purse and dance. The purse will go flying. It's much cooler if you do it with your own seal, but here is a picture of how it looks:

And...  That's it. Please let me know of any other seal glitch. c:



31 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know, No more chances, But I just came to say sorry for everything, and I didn't mean any of it. I just wanted you to know that, ok? I take back all the bad things that I said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Ur not quitting!

    Mldb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, witchhat? These glitches seem rather pointless, if you aren't going to quit can you at least post something interesting? Your blog is getting a tad dull...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't like the blog, please don't view it...

      Delete
    2. @hater
      Please don't waste your time on something you don't like and SOOOO many people like it so you can ruin the fun for all them.

      Delete
    3. I agree with Witch hat bunny. It is also Important to know that he is not quitting. Glitches make people laugh.

      Delete
    4. Don't make rude comments and news is going slow and I love her blog I think it's all winter and fun looking.

      Delete
    5. @hater
      Please don't waste your time on something you don't like and SOOOO many people like it so you can ruin the fun for all them.
      was me dr56.

      Delete
    6. Idk what the point is, i have a seal and i was hoping for some cool seal glitches, not something like paws cutting through something

      Delete
  4. @meananonymous I like the glitches! and so do many others.
    I'm happy your not quitting witch hat bunny!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i discovered the last glitch the pink purse 1 keep up the good work witchhatbunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll try those glitches on my seal later! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found a wolf glitch. You put on a dual samurai sword and sit and it goes through your side! ~ow~
    ~p.s.~ Witch hat bunny isint the dull one. Animal jam has been kinda slow and not much is happening to post.At least she posts something to keep her veiwers happy!Jam on Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i did that with a red one and my friend laughed in my face

      Delete
  8. I know some other seal glitches. Please meet me on AJ to see how to do them.
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found a horse glitch 2 in fact come and visit me sometime im happypsp check out my blog 2 (love ur blog view it everyday!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome glitches, and also: thanks so much for not quiting on my B-day! You have the best animal jam blog in the world, and my dad who`s job is blog making for a business agreed with me.

    -Pikachuultrafan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicee! Okay Im sorry if this is A lame post but Im trying to get my blog readers, so can you read it please? Thankxx and I wish AJ wasn't so glitches up. It gets on ma nerves. Byeez!

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wicth u made a small typo it says "niw lets get back to the land glitches" i probaly wouldnlt have noticed but i have been doing a bunch of "find the mistake papers in school.
    (ps) this is not a hate note at all so dont take it the wronge way

    -max220

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found a glitch with 2 seals. GO to the crystal reef ladder. Switch animals as you go up the ladder. Your seal will be on the boardwalk.-ToxicCharms(gets the credit I owe him)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I JUST GOT A PINK GLOVE ON THE TRADING PARTY CLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=OOOOOOOO
    I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!:DDDDDDD
    -DR56-

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have a glitch when 2 items dissapear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey-o Witch hat bunny! I found a small glitch too like this! I just made a post about this! Read my blog: thatarcticclawgirl.blogspot.com!

    MisterArcticClaw

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow i didnt know all those glitches thx WitchHatBunny!and thx KiddyPool! -naf

    ReplyDelete
  18. i seem a glitch on the horned leg pads! if you go to right instead of left, there's a glitch, thats one reason my seal had a glitch, you should post that! as well!

    -Blaze44

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have this 1 glitch on how to be a dolphin/shark/sea turtle/seal on land!! It's really cool. Buddy me an aj and I can show you on how to do it

    ~jammalidayjam (also known as bluestarsz jammaliday jam is my new account)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This isn't a seal glitch. Its a croc glitch. all you have to do is put a diamond ring on and sleep. The sparkles stay there but the ring dissapears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i konw some lion gitches i can show u them someday soon my names happypsp on animal jam u can take some pics 2

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners