TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome to the Shadow Demension

I was playing around with the Insanity Glitch and I found the coolest side-effect of the glitch ever. Somehow, Jamaa township turned mostly dark. I could only see some objects and walls, and animals/pets. The rest was just... empty.

You will have to click on some of these pictures to get a clear view of them.

Here is what the right of Jamaa Township looked like.

Let's go a bit higher:

It just seemed to end there. :\

Here is another look:

If I moused over the door to Jam Mart Furniture, it was also black.

Now let's explore by the Mira Statue.

The Mira Statue...

Remember that weird bush I mentioned a long time ago? It is just floating there...

Jam Mart Clothing...

By the fountain...

The phantom boat...

The pillow room and med center..

Magic bridge...

Phantom tree...

...

Extras:

The Jam Mart Clothing door...

A better look at "Jamaa's End"

...

After I tried to switch rooms, the screen turned like this:

It failed to load. :l And... that's about it. Soon I will post about the new Zios wall glitch.

11 comments:

  1. That Happened to me but i was just floating in mid air as a wolf in deep blue and every thing was black like those pics.
    Weird :D
    Plus theres a new zios glitch :D
    Duststar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think AJ is going to fix the Zios glitch cause they do look at other jammers blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. thats so cool!!! thanx 4 posting this, WitchHatBunny!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats what happened to me!!! I have a post on my blog (Animal Jam blizzard) from like August or so, and it has that same word sign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness gracious alive!

    -Quavine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This happened to me in coral canyons

    ReplyDelete
  7. This happened to my friend.xD She made a video about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ME TOO IT HAPPENED TO ME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think you rule witchhatbunny!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome dude!
    wish that happend to me :) :) :) :) :) :3 :L XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. people chose such wierd names!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners