TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another Beta Hood?

The same person who sent me the last beta hood (click here) has sent me another one. The question is, why?

Here are the two hoods on my trade list:

Like last time, these hoods are NOT in stores. The ones in stores look like these:

 I've done some research on these hoods, and found this picture:
Click the picture to enlarge

This is a picture of extremely early beta. Look in the background, you can see that Jam Mart Clothing is flipped around and looks different. Notice on the catalog, items are in colors that don't exist anymore. Like light brown rhino helmets (which were called Spartan Helmets in beta), a different bull skull, and most importantly, a light blue arctic hood. Since these colors were changed later on, these colors were changed to the colors we have today. The light blue arctic hood was changed to the colors of my beta hoods.

I will be trading one of the hoods, but I do not know what I want for it. They are extremely rare.

Coming soon: Incredible pictures from early beta!

17 comments:

  1. Hey LoveLost;
    You're so very welcome for the hoods! =3

    I've been a fan since I found the blog. I was a beta player. Beta rocked! Since I stopped playing, your blog has helped me find what's new! The beta hoods are my thanks to you! When I sent the first one, I didn't know they were beta color. xD
    I didn't see them in shop so I sent you it. Now I know where to find artic hoods and that they are the beta! Maybe I will give you another one! =D I bought a lot of stuff yeah. Teehee
    -finkle (you can say my user x3)

    PS. First?

    PPS. Sorry for my bad English. D=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you seem very cool/nice!i wish i was a beta player!so cool..-remembers beta in a good moon- ~OakPelt

      Delete
    2. Ok, i seriously want one.
      rex16000

      Delete
  2. Um, how are we sure you're the real person who gave her them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that comment is from the person who sent them to me. There username IS finkle. I haven't told many people about finkle, so it's probably real! :D

      Delete
  3. One word- AN-Y-THING
    rex16000 PLEEEEEAAAASE!! Hi finkle that was very nice.. lol i wish i had one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lovelost, I'll trade u anything except my legendary glove for one of the hoods, or a top hat! Any color top hat if u do wanna trade.
    -superjake02

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoveLost... I noticed that up on the "Icons" Bar in the pic, there is a picture of a Pick-Ax and a Shovel! I wonder what it could be...


    ~cheese34

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lovelost, I saw you a couple days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, finkle, that's really nice! I'm dying for one of those hoods, so I think I'll do a few offers. Early beta seems so dreamy, from the looks of it, the best time of Animal Jam. Anything that is beta-related makes me wanting that item, and happy. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lovelost if you still have 2 beta hoods please send it my user kittygirlcat :3 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. finkle i hope 2 see ya soon i would love a beta anything i got a fire pit???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a lot of beta pictures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovelost? Hi I'm Fuzzy20151, and, well, I was wondering if I could please trade for one of your beta hoods? Please, I'm on a lot, and would love the opportunity! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Most common beta item: Old Blanket.
    People like to brag about having one. I dont't see why though. They arent nearly as rare as the Arctic Hood betas or Rhino Helmet betas. So Jammers, Im ok if you brag about your items, just dont fuss completely over it. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey love lost your blogs are really good an your really lucky! but people around jamaa township well like 2 or 3 are saying rares should be gone what do you think should they? i don an they say that without beta item rares an other rares animal jam will be better still what do you think? an my user for animal jam is timber60252 :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. nimnii luvs NYAN (^•ω•^)ノApril 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM

    ooooo me like! meh love beta like nyan does (^•ω•^)ノ-- NYAN!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners