TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, February 3, 2012

Bug Report: Jam-a-Grams

Lately, my Jam-a-Gram mailbox has been acting strange. Some Jam-a-Grams are invisible, some have un-openable gifts attatched, and some are just blank. And I know I am not the only one having this problem. This doesn't happen all the time, but it happens a lot. When I try to send a Jam-a-Gram, this happens:

Any button I press (other than the X in the corner) does nothing but make a sound. I can't add a message, send it, add a gift, or anything.

If I look at the Jam-a-Grams I have in my mailbox, they don;t show up.

If I X out of this, my mailbox icon turns into the icon it looked like in beta when you got a Jam-a-Gram.

It surprised me to see the beta mail icon. :L

This bug is getting annoying. :l I can't send anyne gifts or invite them to places. Please fix this, AJHQ!

Coming soon

More detailed instructions on how to enter the Jam~a~Gram contest
Trading Party Wall Glitch

12 comments:

  1. =O that mail is to me Dr56 =oooooooooooooooooooooo
    ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou
    I cant bleve my star has posted my name on her blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=OOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Wichhatbunny but we don't have internet for a few days so please don't unbuddy me.
      P.S.I am still happyXD

      -dr56-

      Delete
    2. First comment:DDDd.(want one black heart locket soooo badly:****()
      -dr56-

      Delete
    3. I have a black heart locket. My name is Scourgeisawesome on AJ

      Delete
  2. This has nothing to do with this but, I never knew there was a Sierra Nevada server. =l Fail on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Jam-a-gram problem...It says there is a new Jam-a-gram,but if i klick on it,nothing new!Even if i log out,the sign is still there.
    can you please help me?:(
    ~LittlePigeon

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! A NEW PARTY CAME OUT!! FRIENDSHIP PARTY!


    badguykevin

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi WitchHatBunny i cant do the trading party glitch so i mite need help



    princespink223

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that has not happened to my jam a grams at all EVER... wierd....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah!!! The same glitch happened to me! That's very strange..... I hope AJ gets it fixed! -snowdog900

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found out how you get invisibale mail ok
    First when someone sends you a Jam-a-gram with a gift and when you leve the gift POP! you have the invisible mail But I don't know if its ture :L

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners