TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Friendship Festival

I guess I'm behind on my dates, because I thought today was Wednesday. :l

The new newspaper talks about rare items coming back:

So every few days or so, more items will come out! And Mondays are now "Rare Item Mondays". One rare item will come out for that day ONLY. So be sure to save up your gems!

There is also a new contest - the Jam a Gram contest!

I hope I actually get my entry in on time for this contest...


 Also, we were right, the new animal will be penguins!

Unfortunately, we will have to wait 2 more weeks for them to come out... :<

Well, here is the new items:

In Jam Mart Clothing...

The return of Heart Capes!

Also, they finally fixed the Elf Bracelet Error.
In Jam Mart Furniture...

Rose Bouquets are also back!

In the Flag Shop...

A new flag! It is at the very end of the catalog.

In Bahari Bargains...

A new Heart Necklace! Also, I think they shrunk the underwater item symbol.

In the Music Shop...

Crystal Reef music!

In Epic Wonders, all of the den items are on clearance...

In the Mystery Emporium, Princess Chests are now gone.

Also, the Medical Center is now... gone. It's been replaced by the new Sol Arcade.

The Pillow Room has been moved to where the medical center used to be.

And... that's it. Soon, I will make a post about the Sol Arcade. But for now, you should check it out yourself!

Also, I will be checking every shop every day to see if there is anything new, so you won't have to!

7 comments:

  1. Worst update EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. witch hat bunny i want our med den back. its where i met my first friend and i want it back more then anything.maybe you can make a save the med den page,just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. IKR! And I did not walk in the medical center ONCE and didn't find some random person lying on the floor going "AAH! Help me! my leg is broken!" I mean srsly....

      Delete
  4. blooming snowywolfFebruary 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM

    i love aj it is a cool game i play everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a lot of new severs ex: sawtooth pansacola there is alot

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners