TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Code and Happy Valentine's Day!

There is a new code!
The code is...

BFF4EVER

The codes gives you 100 gems.

This code will only work until February 29th.

AJ HQ also sent this message to some Jammers:


Me and HQ wish you all a happy Friendship Festival and Valentine's Day!

And on AJHQ's official blog, they have this artwork for hte newest accesory:

I don't know why, I just found it pretty cool. :P

9 comments:

  1. I love when you find new interesting and fascinating news! You inspired my blog. I hope we are BFF's FOEVER! :D You are really one of my only friends! You, trickertreee, Spino, Octo, ginger paws, iloveai5678,seal77899. Those and a couple more. People who like I feel use me are stallion, frost, and more. It's good to have a true friend like you May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the link for the ajhq blog. You left the first a in animal so it actual to me to a website called nimaljam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines day to you jammers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @LoveLost... I tried to go to the link... but u forgot the "A" in blog.Animaljam.com! D:


    ~cheese34

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg ur blog is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude! add me as lovelost!!!! u seem to use it alll the time noow and i miss WitchHatBunny!!!!!! pleeease!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you too thank you.
    -dr56-

    ReplyDelete
  8. I clicked the link to AJHQ's blog, and it took me to some sort of health website...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, weird!! ^.^
      P.S And funny!! XXDD

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners