TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hacked!

I tried logging in today, and it said my password was incorrect... I tried again... And again... I got many emails saying my password was chamged by AJ HQ...

LoveLost isn't on my parent dashboard either! I can't even change my password! I don't know if the hacker took all my hard earned items or not...

I hope you are happy hacker. You must love to hurt people... Thanks for making me cry and quit...

4 comments:

  1. DDDD: I feel so bad for you! D: (I have never been hacked myself but I know how it feels to get scammed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: I've been hacked 3 times But they only took items... I think it was because I was dumb enough to use one of those "spike generators". DO NOT TRUST THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners