TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Game, New Room, and More!

It looks like all of the Lucky Day things are still available! But there are many clearance items this time.

In Jam Mart Clothing...


 And for some reason in the Music Shop, the Jammer Anthem music is back...

And in Sunken Treasures...


Be sure to by those chairy things!

Two weeks ago, the newspaper said "Big changes are coming to Crystal Sands". The changes aren't as big as I thought they would be. :\

There is a new room - Tierney's Aquarium!

It can be found all the way to the right of Crystal Sands.

You can also get in through Kani Cove!

If you use that entrance, you will end up here:

Here is the first floor:

Go up there stairs to get the the theater:

In the first room, if you click the little pool on the left, you can play the new game!

It's a fun game, and I find it pretty relaxing! It's not the fastest way to earn gems, but there are many animal facts AND you can win prizes!

All you have to do is keep your mouse on the animals until a ring fills up. If you find 5 different types of an animal, you will win a prize! And each new animal you find will also give you a fact about it!
Here is the menu:


Here are the prizes you can win if you find all of each type of animal:


Here is what they look like in dens:

They are so tiny! AJ didn't let me keep my Sea Slug one though... Did that happen to anyone else?
I am not sure if they come in other colors.

There is also a new party:

There will be a new post as soon as I can get to one of these parties!

Let's not forget the new pet!

Jellyfish pets for the ocean, or as I always called them, Jellies!

And the new animals are Octopuses!

Octopuses are not available yet!

And finally, AJHQ is having another contest!


They will choose 3 winners this time! I hope I finally get my entry in on time...

35 comments:

  1. As you have wante for a long time, the Clover Earmuffs are out! I'm sorry if this is annoying; maybe many people have already told you... :( Keep up the GREAT :D work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. These things are pretty cool! Hey, do you think those things are on clearance because they are taking those items out so they become rares too????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah, probably not. It could be, but like i said probably not. they just go on clearance. Then go away. Then a few days later BOOM! they back again! so don't count on it!

      Delete
  3. I entered my BFF badge! Hope you and I are winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That real cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! new plushies! also do they come in different colors or only the ones on top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are onley in those colors i have all of them buddy me my username is blueblanket9

      Delete
  6. CLOVER EARMUFFS ARE AT THE COCOA HUT! I REPEAT CLOVER EARMUFFS ARE AT THE COCOA HUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When i First saw The Contest,I went to Paint and Did my Badge, my badge is A Badge with a Heart and inside it is Some stars and "I Heart AJ"

    ReplyDelete
  8. totaly off topic but clover earmuffs are back in mt. shiveere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh An Now When u Disable and Enable ur Account Now it Says Lock or Unlock

    ReplyDelete
  10. They clover earmuffs have arrived at Mt.Shiveer check it out! -EeveeRockz-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, the Plushies are only one color! I have been to the wolf party! It's really cool, it's just not really much to do,and they only sell three items and only one is for on members.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, that's better than no non member stuff.

      Delete
    2. Yea, but still, its not fair that there is more member stuff than non-member.DX


      ~Katzrock1234

      Delete
  12. love lost alert! clover earmuffs in the cocoa hut! alert! -pascal28779

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm kinda ticked about the wolves only parties. I hope it's not like, "ZOMG LIEK WOLFS R SOME MUCH BTTR THEN ALL OTHER ANIMALZ1!11!" Hopefully, the other parties that are one-animal-only will come very soon.

    -bunnehluv

    ReplyDelete
  14. In Mt.Shiver store(forgot the name) they sell clover earmuffs.
    From Snowyclaw's blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. i hope i win the contest too! mine says AJ with a paw in the middle

    ~Feel Free To Add Me!!! Im (name above... (shadowwolf02...)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have loved Jellies since i was like 4! And LoveLost is right call them jellies! Cause they're not fish!

    -vanessa810

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not to be rude but..it's octopi not octopuses.. :D Just lett'n u know!

    Vanessa810

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the newspaper they called them "Octopuses".
      Either term is correct, I think

      Delete
    2. there are lots of ways to say "octopus" in plural. I know octopods octopi and octopuses. Any one is correct.

      Delete
  18. If you look closely in the Tierney's Theater, in the corner you can see characters from Eat Em' Up! The characters I have seen include: small fish (level 1); 3rd biggest fish (level 5),and biggest fish (last level). Sometimes they even eat each other! Hope This Helps!
    -StripedLilTiger

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! There was an update on my birthday! Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  20. if you can read this reply and tell me what i am saying.

    1 l0v3 anima1 jam! 2au3e 1t gr8!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i Know what ur saying, its:
      I love Animal Jam! Cause it Great!!!

      Delete
  21. I just Hope that Bunny-only Parties Come soon Cause i have 2 animals which is Wolf and Bunny Both of them has THE SAME NAME! And cause i want Awsome items.....

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just wish that there would be a Seal-only party, with a part where you can go underwater and a new clothes sale (underwater clothes and land clothes), since many Jammers have seals so they can go underwater.

    ~Katzrock1234

    ReplyDelete
  23. And May, I don't know if anybody said this yet, but the Pet Wash has also been updated to a different place in Crystal Sands!

    ~SpiritHowl~

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners