TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wall/Sky Glitches Return!

There is a new method to do the "Walk on Wall" glitches!
Here are some that I discovered.

To do these, you will need a game machine (any game machine will do, other than The Claw)

The first one is in the new Snow Fort den!

Make sure you place your game machine in the places I have them in the picures for them to work.

First, stand here:

Then, click the bottom corner (I put an icecube in the place you have to click)

While your animal walks, quickly click on the game machine.

Click on "Rules" (you still have to be ninja fast :L )

Now click the X in the corner of the rules.

If you did it fast enough, your animal should walk on to the walls!

You will have to click the walls again to make your animal stop walking, so you can stay on the walls.

Here is me jumping on the ice castle in the background:

Just a random picture:

And if you stand around here, you can still get icy :L


If you click the ground while on the walls/sky, you will have to do the glitch again.

Coming soon: Princess Castle Den Glitch (Also discovered by me)

29 comments:

  1. Isn't it a cool glitch! ;)
    -Tech66

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYZ! I WUVE THESE GLITCHES! also 1st comment (I hope...) thanks for sharin' LoveLost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please Find out how to do the coral canyons glitch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! There is also one for the castle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello May! Bluepup traded me an Orange Taily! So you can check that off the list!

    Want:
    Black/Blue
    Black/Red
    Blue

    Got:
    Orange

    ReplyDelete
  6. I DONT GET THIS??????? can u add meh
    ( dontLOOKintoTHEdark)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg i kno u i saw u 2 times lol its me howlingstar13

      Delete
  7. BLA cant do the glitchy!wait I GOT IT!MWAAAAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. she is telling the truth i tried it before it was kewl :) btw lovelost i wanted to tell u a glitch tht i knew :)

      Delete
  9. i know coral canons glich first stand by thestairs on the right side of the room then click under best dressed and then click the game icon then rules allof this is done really fast and you are flying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you anonymous for the tip!! my fav glitch, that you also lose lost for your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. but how do you get on the wall so you can skywalk?

    ReplyDelete
  12. anyone know how to do the treehouse glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANKS AGAIN ALOT!!! I APPRECIATE IT!! :DDDDD

    ~Mli2001

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please tell me the coral canyons glitch if you find out! Thank you for these!
    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. To let you know i actually walked on the WATERSLIDE in your den lovelost!!

    ~Mli2001

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a waterslide den! :O

      Delete
    2. i LUV ur blog witch hat bunny please add me im pey22

      Delete
    3. i LUV ur blog witch hat bunny

      Delete
    4. i LUV ur blog

      Delete
  16. I know the castle den glitch. Once in a while ill show some people so if you want to know how to do the glitch come by my den.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know the 2 parts to Jamaa glitch and the 2 parts to coral cayons and other glitches add me I am cottoncandy477 and don't forget the sol arcade! Cottoncandy477 out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well now on the update of the octopus's all glitches were removed except the sky glitch of temple of zios ill check this glitch out when I play I'll check to see if that glitch still survived the update . Luna07263 Out!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know the New glitches. not the game glitches, they were removed... sadly. but there are new ones

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME!
    NOW WE KNOW WHEN THEY STARTED TO MAKE THE TEYERTNEY'S AQUARIUM!
    They must've accidentalty sent they're progress 2 u! Keep it forever! Amazing! Friend me on animal jam. I am izma. Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  21. cocoverstraelen2277March 24, 2012 at 2:47 PM

    For the Tierny Thy place glitch, it isn't working for me. :/ Why is it not working?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners