TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, April 13, 2012

Atlantis Party

The newest party is here -  the Atlantis Party!

But first, there is a new item in Sunken Treasures (thanks wildpup33!)
Writing Desk

Anyway, here are the party pictures:

If you click the anchor behind the octopus, you can get a mini anchor next to your animal!

If you see a circle of bubbles...

Use the "swirl" action to make a whirlpool!

There are two shops at this party. To get to the clothing shop, click this:

Here is what is selling:

Click this to open the furniture shop:

Here is what they sell:


9 comments:

  1. Thanks LoveLost hey veryone ;) me have a blog too! :P x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. May?! You're broke?
    -KoalaNews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im broker! PS I had 27 gems today
      I went underwater
      I GOT 838!
      I DIDNT DO ANYTJHING!
      ~REX16000~

      Delete
    2. LOL!-angelmice

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Cocoverstraelen2277April 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM

      Hi GingerPawz! It's me cocoverstraelen2277! Did you ask LoveLost to add me yet?

      Delete
  4. I find the Atlastis Party a bit boring. Sorry. D:
    Also, if you click a Starfish, you will have a ministar right next to you. There are many Starfish in that party, but only one of the Starfish gets you the ministar. It is near the Furniture Shop, but there are 2 of them near the shop, I think the Starfish on the LEFT is the one that gives you the ministar.
    -Tech66
    ì☻

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh, just a little warning, don't try to buddy meowlive, its now my second account... i've had my username changed to something else... here's a hint: i have halloween themed animals and like nyancat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I get it! The furniture are in bubbles so they won't get wet! Clever, Animal Jam. ^^.
    -angelmice

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners